DONE! I made my goal!

2»

Replies

• 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    WOW!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!

I hope you'll stay on the site and continue to share your maintenance success with us, too!

What an inspiration to know that goals can be met!
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Thanks everyone.

Hmm... a few tips?

Use the food diary. Really be honest with yourself and record everything you eat before you eat it. There are countless times that either I was too lazy to get up to go to the computer (so I didn't eat it) or I checked out how many cals were in something and I got grossed out and didn't eat it (One time that comes to mind is when I almost ate a tootsie roll mini until I found out there were 25 cals per piece!)

To be honest with you all, towards the end I didn't exercise as much as I should have, but I did watch my cals more closely those days. So, if you aren't exercising, stick to your cals closer.

But really, I don't think I'm doing anything too differently than anyone else here. So, it's a slow and steady race, but it'll all come off. I have faith in you guys.

Good luck to all!

:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    I haven't seen how things are going for you lately girlie???

Soooooooooooooo? CONGRATS and how's it going?
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    CONGRATS! it must feel wonderful. :drinker:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Good job
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    woohoo! WTG! :drinker: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    WOW! That is wonderful!! You must be SOO happy!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    WAY TO GO!!! GOOD JOB!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Congratulations!! You're an inspiration to the rest of us. I hope you stay on the site to maintain your weightloss and keep on being an encouragement to the rest of us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    CONGRATS!!! YAY!:flowerforyou:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    you rock!!!! i wanna be just like you!!!!

jackie
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Can't wait to see my ticker run out.... although I now realize that even when it does, not many things can change. DETERMINED to keep it from creeping up on me again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!