Sharp Pain

Options
I am having a sharp pain in my lower abdomen when I try to do my crunches or have a bowel movement. Could I have just pulled a muscle or should I have this checked out? :huh:

Replies

• jmlane1981
    Options
    I am having a sharp pain in my lower abdomen when I try to do my crunches or have a bowel movement. Could I have just pulled a muscle or should I have this checked out? :huh:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    If you've had it for more than a couple of days and it hasn't felt any better, I'd check it out. Call and describe the symptoms to your doctor.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me before and after a couple days it wasn't as bad and eventually went away. I'm pretty sure I just pulled something. But, like kristie said, if it doesn't go away in like a week, I would definetely get it checked out.
    *kistinbee*
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Left or right side? :frown:
    And as the others said depends on the time that you have the pain...
    It IS possible that you have a pulled muscle, But If a heat pad does not get it to go away...DO NOT PASS GO,DO NOT COLLECT 2000.00 GO DIRECTLY TO THE DR. NOW!!!
    This comes from a women that has cysts. Lower ab, hurt like someone stabbing me, started ONLY when I moved and got worse.
    :frown:
    Take care of yourself, and keep us posted dear.
    --Diann...
  • jmlane1981
    Options
    It's on the left side...which I had that ovary removed already due to a cyst I had.