Zumba

Options
I totally fell in love with this Spanish dance class called Zumba! If anyone is trying to lose weight and have fun, check this class out! As a big woman, I had a lot of fun!

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba as well...started taking classes last fall when I was heavier and way out of shape...took an extended hibernation break from December to March and just started up again, but after I'd been working out hard for about 6 weeks...now I can actually do everything the instructor does (except make my hips look like his lol) and keep up and I LOVE IT!
  • Kaylalovewell
    Options
    i just got Zumba for Wii and it's okay. The tutorial doesn't work, so the classes on there are harder to pick up... I'm assuming it would be easier in a real life class? I just have a hard time with the footwork, but I'm getting better already! I'm just not very coordinated I guess! haha
  • Kiwijay
    Kiwijay Posts: 216
    Options
    ZUMBA is WICKED!!!!! Absolutely love it, used to do it religiously but haven't got back into it, can't wait to find classes again though. Glad you enjoy it, it's taking the world by storm that's for sure!!!