Replies

• Ok everybody tomorrow is the big day..... Here are mt measurements

Waist: 42 in
    Hips: 51 in
    Thigh: 33 in

Ok I have no idea how to post pics:sad:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Count me in also...I have 20 plus pound to loose......

I was able to do 30 DS in the month of march and completed 23 days out of 31 ....I hope to complete the whole 30 days of april possible...
  • LilWayneConcert019.jpg

LilWayneConcert016.jpg
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    :smile:
  • Ok, I will post my measurements after work today and will post my before pictures sometime later. I did both yesterday. I am going to start L1D1 tonight. Good luck today everyone, I hear the workout is grueling!!
  • Just did my first 30 day shred......Wow!!!!! I had to walk up the steps to get my son out of his crib and on the way down, I thought my legs were going to go out!!! LOL....I am still sweating!!! Good luck everyone!!!!!!! I am so happy to have a group of people taking this journey with me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :happy:
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    I'm going to do my dvd tonight! will take measurements then
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Thanks for telling me how it works. I will do mines today and I will take my measurements this evening. Lets go everyone we can do this.
  • vsomsouk
    vsomsouk Posts: 8
    My measurements:

Waist: 40
    Hips: 46
    Thigh:27.5

Will be doing the 30 shred starting today!
  • purple_punk
    across belly button - 42 inches
    natural waistline - 38.5 inches
    thighs - 28"
    hips- 46"
    bust- 46"
  • Hey....Just trying to see how everyone was doing with the 30 day shred.....It hurts but it will be all worth it on May 1st when you see the final results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • purple_punk
    Its going ok for me so far, hopefully i keep it up :)

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • I did it Friday. Worked out Saturday. Rest Sunday. Was sick Monday and Tuesday. I have class tonight but plan on Shredding after I get out of class. I'm not really looking forward to a 9pm workout, but it must be done.

Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.
    Doug Firebaugh
  • purple_punk
    L1 D8 completed for me!! not much difference weight wise but i've got more endurance now
This discussion has been closed.