Wii!

Options
Anyone have any recommendations for fun Wii workout games?

I already have Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Jillian Michaels Ultimatum

Replies

• SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Dont get EA Active, I'm really disappointed in it :/
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!!! I LOVE IT! And have done others and this is my favorite!
  • Beautiful4607
    Options
    Just Dance 2!!! Its amazing!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Dont get EA Active, I'm really disappointed in it :/

Whats wrong with EA Active? I was thinking about getting it.
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I actually really like EA Active, but I do find myself creating my own custom workouts more than I used their preset workouts. There are a lot of sports-themed workouts that you can add to your own custom workouts, and I find that it holds my attention better.
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I just bought Wii Zumba this afternoon and did the beginner class...What a good workout!!! And I have two left feet! I really enjoyed it.
  • genielross
    genielross Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love Ea Active 2. I do the preset work outs 4 days a week and than have made my own custom workouts for the other 3 days.
  • rebecca916
    Options
    What exactly is EA Active?
  • Becky1971
    Options
    I like EA active, except there wasn't much for Abs, unless you go in and do specific exercises, I love all the different lunges and things like that though. BUT I had a hard time with it sensing me on Wii, often I had to do the same thing over and over before it would pick up one move, it got very frustrating. My husband brought home EA Active 2 for PS3, and that was a lot better with the sensors.
  • Becky1971
    Options
    What exactly is EA Active?

It has a trainer, and sets you up on a workout, does running walking high kickes, lunges, squats a couple of standing abs, row boats, and lots of other stuff. There is also tennis, basketball hoops, rollerblading and other fun activities thrown in.