Finding the person I'm wanting to be

Options
:flowerforyou: My name is Christy. I am 41 years old and have worked in 2 childcare centers for the past 11 years w/all different age groups. I have a strong heart and devoting will power to help teach and love children, before then, I managed 2 motels w/ my husband 24/7 days a week..living on the property for 9 years. Very stressful, be enjoyed working in hospitality industrials as well working in Wal-mart pharmacy being a tech for 4 years. I take pride in my job and work myself to the bone..so to speak and do want ever it takes to help someone out !!! I take after my mother :~) Work alhalolic ...however, when it comes to me..I would just put myself on the back burner. I 've been married to a wonderful man for 25 years this C'mas eve and have a beautiful daughter who's eigth years old this years and this year after our vacation for C'mas..... was an eye opening for me to look at the real me....I did it along w/ my daughter. Boy, I did not like what I was looking at, and she said: Mommy would you start taking better care of yourself for me ???? I want you and daddy to live along time and watch me grow up, your heart hurts because you lost your dad when you were young and memaw and papa are old and complain of being tired all the time and their body hurts alot. They are only in their 60's. When I hugged her she said she loved my some much and I mean everything to her.....tears fell and I promised her I'd exactly what she has asked of me. So, I started watching what we eat, excerising, walking and having a day just for me to relax and do whatever I want to do...I FEEL WONDERFUL !!!!! I have lost 20 pounds so far and now wearing a size 12/14 pants and large in shirts. I paint my nails, fix my hair, cleaned out my "fat" closet and gave it to good will, smile more and living happily !!!! :flowerforyou: