PMS. Bloating. Weight Gain. Cramps. The whole shabangggg.

Options
It's almost that darn time of the month again. I gain 2-3 pounds while dealing with PMS.
Sometimes the weight comes off easily the week after my period ends and other times it doesn't.
Anyone have the same problem? I know it's mostly water weight from water retention.
Do you have any suggestions on how to make sure the pounds do come off?

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    i have the same problem, and am expecting mine in the next few days :( unfortunately, there's no way to guarantee that you'll take that weight back off right away.
  • MistyJ2011
    Options
    Yes I am having the same problem as we speak and the weight always does come back off for me if I drink extra water during my cycle. Then I just potty it all out and I am back at the weight I was before or a few pounds lighter when it's all over!!!
  • locomotion
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and I've gained 2 pounds over the past 2 days :sad:
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I started mine tonight =\

I was SO excited for Friday Weigh Day and now I'm anxious and nervous. I'm not even sure I should weigh in!

Keep focused hon...just push through!
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    i so have the same problem and have posted about it b4...others have said do extra exercise that time of month, give yourself one sweet thing a day and drink 10 glasses instead of 8....all things im trying and this month ive put on about 1lb instead of my usual 5/6. hope that helps
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    oh yeah, and dont weigh yourself that week, just hard on yourself just stay away...too depressing and hopefully week after more to come off.
    :laugh: