You know you are addicted to MFP when..

Options
tammyquinnlmt
tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
You renew your CPR certification and are wondering how to add all those compressions into your excercise diary!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Yep!!
    Or, maybe when you find yourself marching in place while waiting for the microwave to finish so that you can add those steps to your activity minutes for the day!
  • hamsmash
    hamsmash Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    calisthenics pushups moderate effort ;D
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I do standing crunches, squats, and/or lunges while I dry my hair in the mornings...LOL. Anything to get a few extra minutes in of fitness... ;)
  • tammyquinnlmt
    Options
    :laugh: Yep!!
    Or, maybe when you find yourself marching in place while waiting for the microwave to finish so that you can add those steps to your activity minutes for the day!

Love it! I'm going to start doing that!
  • jdedzant
    jdedzant Posts: 34
    Options
    when you purposely cook elaborate healthy meals to get more "cooking and food preparation" minutes :)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you think a hrm is the cure for everything
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    When.. you walk around your highschool because you have twenty minutes to kill between your morning bus and class with a pedometer on, hoping you can add the extra calories to your diary for the day. :)
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Facebook friends think you've gone on holiday because you rarely post anymore - you have to explain you spend more time updating, catching up and posting on MFP.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    Options
    When.. you walk around your highschool because you have twenty minutes to kill between your morning bus and class with a pedometer on, hoping you can add the extra calories to your diary for the day. :)

Good for you!
  • rob504
    rob504 Posts: 79
    Options
    When you wake at 5am and are disappointed to find it's pouring with rain and you can't get out for a walk.
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Facebook friends think you've gone on holiday because you rarely post anymore - you have to explain you spend more time updating, catching up and posting on MFP.

haha i can relate to this one!!!!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    So true!
    When you write a MFP Blog in your head while walking around Greenlake.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    when you just got the "has logged in for 360 days in a row" news feed ;)
  • DaisyMoo86
    Options
    when you check this before facebook :-)
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When you wake up and check the news feeds to get motivated for your morning workout....got to go workout ....thanks everyone
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You run up and down the stairs at home in the morning just to make sure you log them in at the end of the day....hey thats running right? LMBO!!! :bigsmile:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options

definately!
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options

SO TRUE!!!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Giggle! :laugh:
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    when you plan dinner out by saying wait let me see if i have the calories for that! nope...next .lol