reached my goal last june and told i was too 'thin'!

Options
İn April of last year i saw a dietician who did a scan of my body and was assessed that my ideal weight would be 70kg(154lbs) -i reached that weight by June by exercising regualrly and following a healthy diet and cutting out booze.--My wife was not happy because she said i was too thin!--My mother in law who was a doctor also said i had gone too far when she saw me without my shirt on by the pool.
İ went off diet and soon gained 10lbs which felt more natural to me age and shape--wife was happy but i couldnt keep it there and weight is 'returning at about 2lbs a week now--i have had to resume diet and vigourus exercise. İ am wondering if where i level out at after putting on 10lbs is the weight i should be aiming at rather than the dieticians target!--how can i break this cycle of loss gain?

Replies

• ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't know which weight you should aim for stabilizing at. But I have some thoughts on how to break your loss/gain-cycle: Treat maintaining your weight as a project, just like weight loss. Monitor what you eat and how much you exercise. Maintaining your weight is simply a matter of calories in equaling the calories you burn, right?