I have definitely hit my stride, and it's not even like work

polrwht07
polrwht07 Posts: 20
edited September 25 in Success Stories
First off, let me say I love lifting weights. It's become a sincere passion for me to go to the gym every day and hit the weights as hard as I can.

Cardio is still a challenge for me, I do it, I hate it, but I know it's important.

The diet isn't even a diet anymore. It's my way of life. I was having trouble sleeping tonight. I felt hungry, and before I started this thing, I would hit the kitchen, get some ice cream, or cake, or whatever. Tonight, I hit the fridge and got myself a couple of oranges, and some water. It's not even a question of wanting to eat vs. what I need to eat.

I'm down 27lbs. total (18 since I started MFP), and I want to let all of you know, if I can do it, anyone can do it.

Replies

• ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    keep it up! well done
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    That's awesome to hear. I can't wait until I am at that point! I'm going slow, but I WILL get there.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I am very much looking forward to having more time to lifting weights more often. Have you looked into doing a group exercise class? I hated cardio as well, but I love my spin class.
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    I feel the same way! After a month and a half, eating reasonably and healthily has just become habit! I love that I'm not craving all the bad foods anymore nor am I as hungry as was. Good job!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!