Favorite Part Of Your Body-

Options

Replies

• ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your wonderful responses:happy: , its really nice to know we all (most) of us have something to love about ourselves and the few others who dont hopefuly one day you will find at least one thing to love:heart: !!!

We all have our little quirks about ourselves:smile: , what others tell you! Just start believing in yourself:blushing: !!! and Listening to other people's positive comments :wink:

Thanks again :flowerforyou:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your wonderful responses:happy: , its really nice to know we all (most) of us have something to love about ourselves and the few others who dont hopefuly one day you will find at least one thing to love:heart: !!!

We all have our little quirks about ourselves:smile: , what others tell you! Just start believing in yourself:blushing: !!! and Listening to other people's positive comments :wink:

Thanks again :flowerforyou:

Thank you for giving me a reason to check out some hot ladies!! :tongue:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Love my slim legs, but love my guns better :)

Yuppers, them is some nice guns. :wink:
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I love my green eyes, chest, and arms. Hate my beer belly and thighs, but not for long though :bigsmile:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I have always loved my green/blue eyes, and my hair...As for my body...liking it or loving it is a work in progress right now...I guess my collarbones for now...I can see them again! :drinker:
  • demoreice
    Options
    I like my shape and tummy hahaha now just everything tighten everything and ill be in love :laugh:
  • LixxiKitti
    LixxiKitti Posts: 116
    Options
    my calves and also my wrists and fingers :)
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My back and my shoulders. :)
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    my calves and also my wrists and fingers :)

Ooh I like my fingers too!
  • dezdame
    dezdame Posts: 35
    Options
    My breasts :).....my eyes and my lips.......didnt always like the full lips but now I play them up...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My brain and my breasts.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    My upper back/chest (including shoulders) - I can actually see my collarbones, and more muscle defintition now that I've lose some weight and have been working out. It may still be wimpy compared to many guys, but it's still exciting! :laugh:
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Before the weight gain, it was my butt and legs. Then after the weight gain and now weight loss and toning...oddly enough...the part I use to hate the most is the part I am loving now...my arms--specifically my triceps.

Love that what I use to hate about my body is now the most rewarding part of this journey.
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    Options
    ...i think it's my MIND!!!
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love my magnificent breasts. Ha. I do.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    My collar bone; how's that for a weird answer? :wink: It's really defined and when I'm overweight it actually makes me look a bit slimmer if I wear a shirt that shows it (and when I'm at my ideal weight, it still makes me look thinner which is just fine with me!).

:heart: -- Juliet
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    my teeth. Alot of people have knocked my bod, but they've never been able to say anything bad about my teeth lol.
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Oh, and my butt, I have a pretty nice butt.

I assume it's okay to link since neither breasts nor genitals are visible (but if a butt with underwear on it and a naked back will ick you out, don't look!). http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5579478948_d474aec6f5.jpg

Now, the legs, yuck, working on those!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I just love myself,something Im still getting used to.Don't get me wrong I still have fat days. But until now there was NEVER a time in my life I could look in the mirror and point out things I like instead of flaws. That being said- I love my new found tiny waist,my big hips (my friends say Im destined to be a mommy :P),my cute feet,my teeth,my tummy (I am down to only one roll now!),my boobs,and my eyes.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are ok. Everything below my shoulders however is not worth a mention......