Food diaries please! struggling to have a varied diet

Options
Hello everone!

I'm new to MFP, but I'm really finding it helpful, especially all the positive posts in the forums.

My profile pic is me about four years ago, and I want to get back to that happy smily person : ) over the years I piled on some pounds by binge eating and now I'm ready to lose it.

I'm training to be a nurse, and I thought running around a ward all day would get rid of the lbs pretty quickly, but now I realise it's going to take a bit of effort too.

I'd really like a few online pals who will let me take a peek at their food diaries to see what they're eating to lose weight.

I'm 150lbs and looking to slim to 120lbs (size I think I was in the pic).

I've got my before pics ready and waiting to be put up alongside my successful after pics........just need the success first!

Hope there's some peeps out there who will befriend me

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome feel free to look at mine:flowerforyou:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    you can look at my diary , i think i eat well!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hiii you can have a look at my diary (not yesterdays, I binged :laugh: ) Although I do tend to eat a varied healthy diet.

Hope you find it a help, feel free to add me too! For support along your weight loss ;) x
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    feel free to look at mine!good luck
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    your welcme to look at mine. I love to eat! my breakfasts and lunches are usually the same things day after day with little variation. My dinners are always some yummy home made meals. I have most of what I will eat entered in for today but I haavent exercised yet (its only 2am here) so its not complete. but from yesterday back are good!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine, dont know if they are any good. Havent logged much lately as ive been stupidly busy and havent really eaten much worth logging but i suppose you can pick and choose bits from everyones and see what works for you :) good luck x
  • staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Mine is open too if you want to look. I tend to cook everything from scratch so I have long lists of ingredients for dinner! I really should get the hang of creating recipes on here :) Best of luck!
  • katherinesnell
    Options
    WOW thank you so much for all your replies!

I'm going to be kept busy looking through your diaries for ideas. My main problem whenever I try to eat healthily is I live on plain old boring lettuce leaves, then I get ravenously hungry, and completely binge eat on cheesecake, cookies, donuts, etc... and then I'm back to square one. So it will make a big difference to me seeing how you guys manage it!

Thank you all!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too if you want to look. I tend to cook everything from scratch so I have long lists of ingredients for dinner! I really should get the hang of creating recipes on here :) Best of luck!

I love hte recipe builder! I make everything at home from scratch. and often enough have something about every 3 weeks or so. it saves me TONS of time having it already entered in as a recipe.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want. I do eat a lot of the same foods during the week though, but I'm a creature of habit :happy:
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to look at mine. I don't always have the best days....but, I do love food!!! ;)