luna bars

Options
2»

Replies

• ohhbee2012
    ohhbee2012 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am a big fan of luna bars, they almost taste like rice krispy treats with icing, but I feel better about eating them than I would a candy bar. Dulce de Leche and the Iced Cinnamon Raison are my FAVE
  • msbrownbeauty87
    msbrownbeauty87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too :) Are Luna and Cliff bars similar and which ones taste better?

I personally like the luna bars and they have quite a few different flavors and no after taste.
  • theresa7576
    theresa7576 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    they are tasty..but a glorified snickers really. You are going to be further ahead with a packet of tuna, chicken breast or some egg whites.. you could eat 6 egg whites and not break 100 calories.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I THINK Clif and Luna bars are made by the same company. The difference being that Luna bars target demographic is women, thus the slightly lower calorie content. I may be wrong.

But both are quite tasty aren't they? =)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I love the caramel nut brownie Luna bars, but only eat them on running days when I don't have time to stop and eat.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    most of them are the same price everywhere. I think you get 10% off if you buy a box? The blueberry luna is amazing as well as the chocolate chunk
    Also, someone mentioned CLIF builder bars on here, 20g of protein. Lots of mystery ingredients on the label. I keep it down to 1 or 2 a week. I've tried all the flavors except for lemon and the mint is BY FAR the BEST! the mint masks the protein taste, even for 20g of protein!
  • Sam899
    Sam899 Posts: 6
    Options
    I think the lemon ones taste like cleaning product. IMO I'd avoid that one. The chocolatey flavors are good though. I'm a huge fan of KIND bars. They're not protein bars just a snack bar which basically contain just nuts glued together with some agave or honey and some of them have fruit in them too. They are all natural, gluten free, and have very few ingredients. They're a bit pricey but I love them and totally worth it IMO.