What a difference 2 weeks makes

Options
Although it's only been 2 weeks for me, the scales keep going down and my confidence keeps going up. It's such a huge difference for me this time around because I feel like my head and my heart are both on board to make a change, which makes it so much easier to stay on task to reach my weightloss goal.

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Keep that connection! I stayed motivated while I was losing and people started noticing. It really puffed me up and made me want to stay on track. Kudos to you! Always remember, you are worth the effort!
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Isn't it just fantastic?! Congratulations on that 10 pound loss, you should be SO proud of yourself! I too have found that MFP is the only "thing" that I have stuck to my whole life for any period of time. I have been here since November and it has made such a big impact on my life! Learning how to view food and how to have a lifestyle change has been amazing, as have the people here. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Congrats thats awesome!

teach me a thing or two
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Awesome weight drop . . .you can do this. . . keep it up, don't get discouraged if you don't have such huge numbers in the coming weeks, every little healthy choice is a victory and keep focusing on those victories!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for motivation and inspiration, as well as the calorie/exercise tracking... Well done on the 10lbs down :flowerforyou:
  • pam03rn
    pam03rn Posts: 4
    Options
    I have recently joined 1.5 weeks ago, as you said, the weight goes down and the confidence goes up!!
    I am really trying hard, I am bigger boned and never been small, however after my three children, I am getting bigger. My metabolism is in the toilet, I see food and I gain weight,.
    I think I am on the right track now. i have started running well actually, walk/run. My sister has challenged me to the 5km in Ottawa this May.
    I am trying to figure out what the calories burned might be, since I do not have a heart monitor. Walk/run outside for 50 min for 5km. I guessed aprox 530 cals. Please help.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    That's Great! Congrats on the weight lost! :happy:
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, well done!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!