Biggest Loser April 1st 2011

Options

Replies

• deeltwins
    deeltwins Posts: 16
    Options
    I would love to join in too. If you have any others to join to make it even, I want to be included. Please let me know and I will post weight tomorrow.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    me too, I feel punished....I was at the gym and missed this post, if someone drops let me know....or we could create the Ridge players?
  • 1shep1
    1shep1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If there is another team opening up or if you are considering adding onto the existing teams I would love to join in as well.

Thanks
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    To ensure all honestly, I will be posting a pic of scale every weigh in. I would love it if you did that same. If you have any questions please ask....and for those that are up for the challenge, GOOD LUCK!

A great question was asked if we are going to have challenges for the week.

Answer- We are going to have daily challenges. Simple things like making sure we are drinking water, cardio, and of course staying away from temptations. I will post them on Saturday mornings along with the results for the weigh ins. This way everyone will have time to weigh in all day Friday or even EARLY Saturday mornings.

There will be a grand prize for the person who has lost the highest percentage of weight by May 1st. $30 gift card to a place of their choice! Once challenge is over, winner and I will work out how to get the gift card
    If you have not posted your CW please do so by tomorrow night. If you would like to be a part of the gift card final….please make sure that you take a pic of your CW. You do not have to take one every week. Only CW and Final weight on May 1st.

Teams are as follows:

Team jillian
    Courtni
    Missbezzy
    xNightguestx
    Leeann_mae
    pverbarg
    cwold1228
    tscott10
    savvynurse
    deeltwins

team Bob
    Kris 1085
    Tifastar09
    Mommyof5kids
    lattegirl
    AmandaD99
    aablacknell
    ykondo
    MamaBrownBear
    crystaltrejo

Team Cara
    Tanias11
    misschocolate82
    shouts12
    Icdblue1026
    lbfrueh
    tryinghard2012
    meg_hand
    brndpark
    1shep1

Team Brett
    Madi150
    mommieof2boys
    mrsmcg97
    Dreaaa
    jacksonde24
    giggles1973
    MightyMae1
    brit1329
    lhargrett

LOL last time....cant keep up with any more players...

If you havent stated starting weight please let me know!
  • cwold1228
    cwold1228 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah for Team Jillian! Anyone who wants to add me as a friend...would love it! We need all the support we can get!
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Also please post scale pics in forum......if from photobucket smaller img is needed instead of IMG
  • 1shep1
    1shep1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    GO! Team Cara.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Any of you Team Jillian members on Facebook? Add me if you want
    http://www.facebook.com/leannmae
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Any other ways to post photos besides photobucket? I've never heard if it before and it sounds a little complicated
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    ok, im not too bright.....do you want our weight ticker scale thing or any actual photo of our scales? lol x :ohwell:
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    CW as of this mornings scale.... 172.8.....as soon as I can figure pics out will post lol
    :sad:
  • savvynurse
    Options
    CW as of this mornings scale.... 172.8.....as soon as I can figure pics out will post lol
    :sad:
  • savvynurse
    Options
    I guess we can load then into out profile pics and use them as a pro pic for a day or so??? just thinking out loud
  • missbeezy
    Options
    I guess we can load then into out profile pics and use them as a pro pic for a day or so??? just thinking out loud

I like this idea I hope it is ok. I dont wanna register for a site I'm going to use twice.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Kristen from Team Bob checking in i did not take a picture though of my starting weight this morning
    My starting weight is 206.5
    I will check back in tomorrow for the challanges !
    Good luck everyone !
  • mrsmcg97
    mrsmcg97 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    April 1st-CW 179.4
    April 8
    April 15
    April 22
    April 29
    May 1st-FINAL WEIGHT

Having issues posting a pic
  • mrsmcg97
    mrsmcg97 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the pic is under my profile. I will work on this when I get home from work.
  • missbeezy
    Options
    weight.jpg

My starting weight has changed to 219.2 (it was 217.8). NO need to fear team Jilian, it's just water weight due to TOM starting in the next day or two so it will come right back off! I hope I uploaded this picture correctly
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Official weight for April 1st: 205.8
    DSCF2808.jpg
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I found out I was on Team Bob after I weighed today but I am at 231.2, I will take a pic tomorrow or next Friday, thanks for adding me!