My first NSV!

Options
mfkfoster
mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
I just had to post this! I have officially lost 41.4 pounds and last night I decided to try on my size 18 jeans that have beenin the closet laughing at me for 4 years! Guess what! They fit! 3 weeks ago I couldn't get then over my hips and last night they went over my hip, buttoned and zipped! I'm so happy that I'm wearing them to work this morning! Oh Yeah!!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an amazing feeling, you are an inspiration to us all!!! Keep up the great work!
  • istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!
  • ChrisR0128
    Options
    Awesome keep up the good work!!!:wink:
  • bdtaylor2009
    Options
    great job!!!
  • Bridge3272
    Options
    Awesome I am super proud of you!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is wonderful!
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Congratulations! It's great how the NSVs can sneak up on you and keep you motivated.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    :D Congrats! That's so amazing! :) I'm very proud of you, as that is my goal right now to get into some pants that I haven't been able to! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Rock dem jeans girl! Happy beyond belief for you!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! During my weight loss journey, I had something similar happen. I had lost about 30 pounds, but was (for the most part), still wearing the same clothes. I went shopping and bought a pair of jeans in the same size (Junior 13) I had worn when I graduated from high school.

We can wear jeans to work on Fridays, and you can bet I was so excited when I wore those new jeans :wink: It was really the first time that the people I work with made comments and noticed my weight loss. Some had noticed before that I was losing, but they were all amazed at how much I had lost when I finally had some jeans that fit me. Six months later, those were too big! :happy:

Kaye
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :) So happy for you!!! :)
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Congratulations on your Victory keep at it. !!!!!!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Nothing like rockin' dem jeans!
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    That's fantastic! I'm also glad to hear that I'm not the only one holding onto jeans that are not my size at the moment! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!