Have you ever eaten...

2»

Replies

• mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    OK....I am not calling any of you fatties, but this is definitely a fatty post!!! Last thing I need at 9 am is to think about all the randomly delicious foods that dont need to be combined ;)

:laugh:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Mushy peas & black olives!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Can you tell me if there is ANYTHING that does not taste good when bacon is included???

:wink:
    Happy Wedding Eve, and Blessings to you both!!:flowerforyou:
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    double post
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    OK....I am not calling any of you fatties, but this is definitely a fatty post!!! Last thing I need at 9 am is to think about all the randomly delicious foods that dont need to be combined ;)

LOL We cant eat it so why not talk about it! LOL
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Can you tell me if there is ANYTHING that does not taste good when bacon is included???

Ice cream.

:bigsmile:

I've seen some awesome bacon ice cream on the iron chef that I'd love to try :heart:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member

Thank you!!

(Oh Crap! You just reminded me.... I'm getting married in 27 hours!) :noway:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    It's the saltiness of the bacon which is the key.

As any good chef will tell you adding salt to something sweet helps to bring out the flavour and accentuates the sweetness.

If any of you guys have chocolate milk after your workouts try adding a pinch of salt to it...absolutely delicious.
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    I used to work at Tim Horton's, and every day the same cranky little old lady would come through and order the same thing - a plain bagel toasted with cream cheese and bacon. It sounded weird until we all decided to try it one day - turns out, it's delicious! :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member

Thank you!!

(Oh Crap! You just reminded me.... I'm getting married in 27 hours!) :noway:
    woo.gif Congrats!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Oh and I think they made bacon ice cream on Iron Chef America.

Original Iron Chef > Iron Chef America
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Haha, I love it, strawberry or grape, doesn't matter. It's even better with a scrambled egg added.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    i had a chocolate cupcake last week with boston creme filling and chocolate frosting and bacon topping on it. it was phenomenal.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Okay, I love me some bacon, but this may be pushing it for me. LOL

I may have to look up the recipe for that...wow...
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member

Ok that is just funny!!! And I agree, who doesn't love bacon?!
  • (Oh Crap! You just reminded me.... I'm getting married in 27 hours!) :noway:

CONGRATS!
    I was fine the night before my wedding; 5 minutes before I left the house I started shaking and felt so nervous :laugh: I hope you both have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:

Btw you are all bonkers!!!
    I like bacon but I am not about to eat it with jelly. Saying that my friends thing I'm mad for a pizza topping I used to have a while back - ham, pineapple and tuna.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Bacon infused VODKA, mmmm Bloody Marys....

Oh that sounds delish!

Jalepeno popper kolache from Kolche Factory. Bacon, cream cheese and jalepenos. heaven
This discussion has been closed.