Man am I a LOSER!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Options
As alot of you know I have been doing a womens boot camp every morning. It ran from November 3rd to the 17th...I had to wait another week for my weigh in and measurement session. So that was a total of one month.
Well I just got back and let me tell ya gus... :noway: I could care LESS about the scale...granted I did lose 8 lbs, which is great (2lbs a week) but the best thing is that I lost FOURTEEN POUNDS of FAT!!!! I gained 6.5 lbs of muscle....and I lost 10.5 inches all over...I am able to wear jeans that I haven't worn in over a year....and I feel Wonderful...I still have 97 lbs to go for my "goal weight".
I started another boot camp this morning for another 3 weeks.
I worked out in the gym doing cardio and strength training in between and didn't go overboard for Thanksgiving. Believe me I tried, but I just couldn't eat as much and it didn't taste as good as I wanted it to.
So those of you who are struggling, hang in there. If I can do it, you can....This was my last stop before surgery and I am so thankful to God that he guided me in a different direction.....:smooched:
Hang in there....you can do it..... :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• serenity1272
    Options
    As alot of you know I have been doing a womens boot camp every morning. It ran from November 3rd to the 17th...I had to wait another week for my weigh in and measurement session. So that was a total of one month.
    Well I just got back and let me tell ya gus... :noway: I could care LESS about the scale...granted I did lose 8 lbs, which is great (2lbs a week) but the best thing is that I lost FOURTEEN POUNDS of FAT!!!! I gained 6.5 lbs of muscle....and I lost 10.5 inches all over...I am able to wear jeans that I haven't worn in over a year....and I feel Wonderful...I still have 97 lbs to go for my "goal weight".
    I started another boot camp this morning for another 3 weeks.
    I worked out in the gym doing cardio and strength training in between and didn't go overboard for Thanksgiving. Believe me I tried, but I just couldn't eat as much and it didn't taste as good as I wanted it to.
    So those of you who are struggling, hang in there. If I can do it, you can....This was my last stop before surgery and I am so thankful to God that he guided me in a different direction.....:smooched:
    Hang in there....you can do it..... :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am so proud of you. My best friend lost over 100 lbs in 18 months following a similar program. We did a Thanksgiving Day Run together and I was so proud of her. You can do it, you are doing all the right things and have a great attitude. I wish you all the best.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. I am so glad you took this road in place of surgery.. I have 2 family members who sis the surgery and have gained back all and more. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work.
    I would love to get more info on the boot camp.
    Keep up the great work.
  • serenity1272
    Options
    I live in Oregon City, Oregon and I know that they have one in Washington State. I can give you the email for the guy that does our camp. He has a great network and might know of some other people that can start one or help you start one!!! :smooched:
    My email is serenity1272@hotmail.com
    Thank you so much for the support...this is what makes this website what it is....a wonderful safe place to share and grow....
  • cellorocker
    Options
    After watching my mom turn to surgery for her weight loss, I told myself I would never go there. But, I can't just ignore the weight piling up on me. I have lost 1 pound already (I've only been on this for 3 days) and I feel great just from that one pound! It's amazing. Thanks for support you guys have given me, and congratulations on that loss!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    tiffanybrowning1293,
    You should be very proud. You are one pound closer to your goal. That is FANTASTIC. Take it day by day, and you will succeed. Best wishes to you.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Great job Serenity. Congratulations!
  • lisajtxoxo
    Options
    Congrats :bigsmile:
  • tdroseler
    Options
    absolutely fabulous....