Wii Fit does work

Options
For all you peeps that are wondering and asking about this system-- it is a must have!! They are hard as the wii to find, if not harder!! I have one and did a 30 min play on it and my legs felt it big time. There's aerobics on there and the fun part is you do not feel that you are doing exercise. Must make sure you stretch BEFORE using it because you may strain yourself.

If you get a chance to get one, do because it is the greatest thing you'll buy in while. They sell for $89 plus your local tax.

It comes with the sports package, that will get you by for a bit.

One rule though, you may feel like jumping, don't. LOL just lean forward as you would if you were standing flat and raising up on your toes. The point of that , of course is to work the back of your legs and it does work.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    For all you peeps that are wondering and asking about this system-- it is a must have!! They are hard as the wii to find, if not harder!! I have one and did a 30 min play on it and my legs felt it big time. There's aerobics on there and the fun part is you do not feel that you are doing exercise. Must make sure you stretch BEFORE using it because you may strain yourself.

If you get a chance to get one, do because it is the greatest thing you'll buy in while. They sell for $89 plus your local tax.

It comes with the sports package, that will get you by for a bit.

One rule though, you may feel like jumping, don't. LOL just lean forward as you would if you were standing flat and raising up on your toes. The point of that , of course is to work the back of your legs and it does work.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    thank you. i want one and im gonna get one soon i hope
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii Fit, I haven't used in some time tho, but when I first got it I used it everyday for a few weeks. My favorite thing to do is the boxing, it really gets your heart beating and you start to sweat! The more you do it the more minutes you unlock. Some of the Yoga poses are hard to do, but then again I am not the most flexible person. The strength training is pretty good too, I like the jackknifes... Overall it's a pretty cool thing. :bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    you are right about the yoga. It does help you stretch though.

I cannot wait to unlock a few more levels.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i have had mine for a little over a month. i LOVE it :love: i love the step. i only have about 4 total to unlock. waiting for doc to release me tomorrow so i can do more things. i have been cheating and doing it without his permission. i had surgery and was on a "do nothing" for the last 12 weeks. i just couldn't stand it. i got it thinking i would wait. just couldn't do, had to use it. enjoy yours.
    chipper