All women 5'3"

Options

Replies

• ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Also, I forgot to say congrats on losing the weight I think 121 pounds is great!!

Candie
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I was around 125-130 in high school (I have HUGE quads...all the soccer and gymnastics) but now, after 2 kids and whatnot, 125 makes me look gaunt. I'd like to be be around 130-135, with 130 as my goal, but I think my body likes being at 135 right now.

I have an 'hourglass' figure...big boobs, tiny waist, and I've got hips and a booty...
  • jaxnmouse
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my Ideal Weight is 122 and my recommended weight range is between 109 & 136; So it would probably be the same for you, or at least close. I have had Thyroid problems and gained 12lbs in the last 3 months. Now that things are under control I am working off some of that weight. I got up to 137 and felt horrible, normally throughout my life I have weighed between 115 & 120. On the opposite side of that, when I went through my divorce I lost ALOT of weight; I got down to 105 and looked totally sick. Right now I am at 130, I still dont feel great but glad I am starting to take the extra weight off. My Weight Goal for now is 125.
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    I don't have a specific goal weight per se... more like a range. I'm 5'2" and current weight is 123. I'm very close to looking and feeling what I would consider ideal so I'm thinking maybe another 5-8 lbs. Just really going to see how it goes and then when I hit my "ideal" switch my goals to maintain.

Same here. I'm 5'2" and was down to 117 this December but gained a few pounds. I'm at 122 right now and just want to tone up rather than worry about what the scale says at this point. I would have to say 119 is ideal for me, though.
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    As I recall I look healthy and toned at 135 so that's my goal.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 but started at a hefty 244 pounds. I can't think past a goal of 180 right now. When I get there then I'll make a new goal.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific goal really. My "ideal" weight according to BMI is like 124, but I feel that would be entirely too small for my frame (I can't tell you the last time I've weighed that light). My lightest weight in the past 5-6 years was around 130-135, so I'm shooting for 130, but if I feel I look healthy enough at 135, I'll stop there and maintain.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and goal weight is 119
    I'm currently 129. So 10 lbs to lose.

I was 154 at the beginning of last year. Goal was previously 131 as I thought I'd be skinny by than but I'm far from it. I'm aiming to be 119 and if my tummy isn't flat enough than I'll aim for 112. I've plateau for ages but planning to push myself in April to lose the weight and tone up.
  • IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thank you girls! I think I will try to stay between 119 and 121. I used to be 118 in high school. I want to look fit...I would love to see some abs! :smile:
  • michellerieger
    michellerieger Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 120-125. I'm lingering between 135-137 right now. Been here for 3 months :[
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    my goal is a bit lower than everyone, im aiming for about 105. im just under 5'4"

ive currently put on a bit of weight and am 113.

i think all you girls must be lucky, cos when i was 120/130 i had a double chin, bad cellulite on bum and thighs and my thighs rubbed together.

I guess i have a small bone structure and suit carrying less fat
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    I am 5'3", currently weigh 167 (started out month of March at 172 - though ticker does not show all that). According to the BMI calculator a healthy weight is anywhere between 104 and 141 - quite honestly I do not see me going down to 104. Growing up in my later teen years and early 20's (before first child) I could weigh that, have a baby and go right back to normal weight. But 3 kids later, not so much. I want to break it down into smaller goals so I don't feel so discouraged; unless anything changes on my weigh in this weekend I will have lost 5 pounds in one month. If I can keep that pace going at the very least I could weigh 152 by the end of June. My personal goal is to maybe get back down around 135 and see how I feel.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". My goal weight is 135. With the way I carry weight, anything smaller than that would probably make me look sick. lol
  • Bviera
    Bviera Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2" and started at 154 lbs, currently at 149. My highest healthy weight is around 136 or so, so I'm aming for somewhere in the range of 130-135. A few years ago, I was at 125-130 and was perfectly happy with it, so that might be my ultimate goal once I get to 135 (hopefully by the summer so I can buy a new swimsuit!).
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mm yeah, I'm 5'3" and currently 113. I would like to see 107 again, but since I am trying to cut fat and build muscle, I will probably stay where I am and just lose inches. I am so envious of you ladies that are short but can look great at a higher weight. The only shape I have at anything over 120 is round :tongue: You guys are lucky!
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm in between 5'2" and 5"3, I just round up =)

I started at around 120ish lbs. I wish I could be comfortable at that weight, however I have a small frame also and I look best around 110 - 115lbs. Anymore than that, my face starts getting round and puffy (gained about 5-7 lbs in the winter and friends were starting to notice >_<).

Anyhow, I wish all you ladies luck on your journey!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I am 5'2 started at 187, currently at 140. My goal is 125. I am very curvy, large boobs and butt but small waist. anything in the 120's looks pretty good on me.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am currently about 160 and would like to get down to 135. I was that a few years ago and I looked healthy.
  • everythingispossible
    Options
    I am 5'3" EXACTLY :) I'm currently 116 pounds and trying to lose about 10 more pounds of fat, as well as tone up. I must have a smaller frame because anything above 115-120 looks seriously bad on me.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    I am currently 123lb,initially my goal was 126 (starting weight 158). I am aiming for 120. But im quite happy at being a uk size 10. I have started to up my calories now as im not fussed abt how quickly these last few pounds come off. I have done well by dropping 4 dress sizes and like what I see in the mirror :-)