A Good Laugh!!

Options
I had posted something a few days ago about my clothes being lose on me, I figured this could get a great laugh out of some people.

It's raining today so I couldn't go for a walk/jog outside like I normally do so I decided to jog around in my house. Soooo I'm jogging through my kitchen, dining room, and living room....dodging furniture, kittens, and dog :laugh: and I feel my jean shorts AND underwear sliding down but I didn't think it was too big a deal.....WELL next thing I know my shorts and underwear are down below my knees and I almost tripped over myself!!! :embarassed:

Anyways I guess it's a great problem to have LOL....and boy am I glad it was raining outside today!!

Hope I brightened someone's day! :happy:

Replies

• cnolovechild
    cnolovechild Posts: 179
    Options
    I had posted something a few days ago about my clothes being lose on me, I figured this could get a great laugh out of some people.

It's raining today so I couldn't go for a walk/jog outside like I normally do so I decided to jog around in my house. Soooo I'm jogging through my kitchen, dining room, and living room....dodging furniture, kittens, and dog :laugh: and I feel my jean shorts AND underwear sliding down but I didn't think it was too big a deal.....WELL next thing I know my shorts and underwear are down below my knees and I almost tripped over myself!!! :embarassed:

Anyways I guess it's a great problem to have LOL....and boy am I glad it was raining outside today!!

Hope I brightened someone's day! :happy:
  • msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    OMG....that is freakin hilarious! Congrats on having loose pants.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    LOL I get made fun of at work because I am constantly pulling up my pants and underwear lol...yay for loose pants!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Thats hilarious!! Yup - thank God for the rain today!!! Or would maybe not have been so hilarious!! :blushing:
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    Thats hilarious!! Yup - thank God for the rain today!!! Or would maybe not have been so hilarious!! :blushing:

Tell me about it! I've been putting off buying anything new because I'm steadily losing...but I may have to invest in some smaller running shorts!! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's too funny!! Good thing for you it was raining. I think it's time to buy some smaller clothes. :laugh: :laugh:

Betty
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's a good thing you were jogging inside today.....:blushing: Losing your knickers outside would not have been funny......:laugh: :wink:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    LOL That is a good one! Keep up the good work...and your pants!:flowerforyou:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That is SO funny!!! Thanks for the laugh!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hilarious!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks! I've been freaking out about my "pooping" problems, or lack there of, :blushing: (nah....I'm NOT shy!) and this totally brightened my day!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    LOL this is similar to what happened to me about a week ago at a friends house! Luckily we are like sisters so it was no big deal! I was carrying boxes to her car and I was about 2 feet from her car and my pants started falling down and my hands were full lol..she started laughin and pulled them back up for me and just said well babe isnt that a great problem to have??? lol I was like well yes and no..I like that they are falling off loose buuuut i dont bc I dont have the cashflow to replace my wardrobe right now lol..So Im starting to live in sweats and shorts with string ties and stuff lol
  • cnolovechild
    Options
    I finally broke down and bought two new pairs of shorts in my new smaller size! How exciting! :laugh: So now I won't have to worry about scaring the neighbors when I do my walking/jogging OUTSIDE!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh... and congrats on the clothes being too big.. thats always great...:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Toooooo funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I too went shopping. I was telling my friend I didnt want to spend money until I am closer to my goal. She reminded me to celebrate ALL of my victories!!

You are victorious!!! congrats :drinker:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Toooooo funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I too went shopping. I was telling my friend I didnt want to spend money until I am closer to my goal. She reminded me to celebrate ALL of my victories!!

You are victorious!!! congrats :drinker:

I must say-I like that reasoning...good excuses to shop finally-cuz clothes are too big!! :drinker:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    In response to the 'lack of pooping problem' try All Bran Water Mix ins!!! They are AMAZING and I get the pink lemonaide flavor...10 g fiber in each serving (or maybe 5 but still quite a bit!) Since I started adding them to my water about a month ago, I am 'going' at least 2 times a day ÜÜ
    I got mine at Wal-Mart but most grocery stores and places like Rite Aid have them. Special K also makes a water mix in with protein.....
    Blessings and hope things get moving Ü :laugh:
    Kathey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!