Why do people feel the need to comment?

Options
2»

Replies

• cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I feel if you dont have something positive to say don't say anything at all. If someone asks for my opinion i will give it and try to help. But other then that keep your negative opinions and thoughts to yourself. If you were perfest you shouldnt be on this site anyway!!!!
    Thats my rant
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    People police what thin people are eating too. I think it happens most when people know you are watching what you eat. Then they also watch what you eat. That's why I try hard to act like I'm not concerned about it so people will just leave me alone. Either way, it's annoying.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    you should have just bursted their bubble and told them the amount of calories in their food. i guess its not the most classy way to handle it but they'd probably think twice before criticizing your food choice again.
  • dreamgirl12
    Options
    :wink: Well Gang, I am afraid to jump on here, I think I have been one of those people who ALWAYS has 5 pounds to lose, but it is now 10!!! One of those people, who everyone would say" you do not look like you need to lose weight", but I REALLY meant it and MEAN it now, we all have different comfort numbers, and now for me, not for you maybe, this 10 pounds is eating my lunch. Plese don't be mad at me, MY weight has never been an issue until I hit menopause and now I cannot even get off 10 pounds!!! So, what I want to say is forgive those of us who have our own seemingly small minds, I have nothing but love and TOTAL respect for the GOOD FIGHT, you are all doing so well!! I am not as deciplined as you are. P.S. The biggest loser is such a good inspiration for all of us, I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Very, very rude.
    At work, before my weight loss, my boss was always telling everyone, even the new people, that if they ever got hungry I always had snacks, goodies and munchies at my desk. Also, whenever they ordered cake or chocolate bars she would announce, 'hurry and grab yours before Rubie eats it all.' Then, once I started trying to lose the weight and eat better she would leave me chocolate cakes on my chair.
    Anyway, I stopped working for a few months because I'm more of a freelancer at this point, and when I came back to work, a week ago, their jaws literally hit the floor. They couldn't stop saying how skinny I looked. And in all honesty, I think I'm the skinniest one in the office now and that is saying a lot considering that they are all fairly healthy and active.