Hello!

Options
So I am a recently divorced mother of a beautiful 3 year old boy and I happened to gain quite a bit of weight back when I was pregnant and never bothered to actually get around to losing the extra weight again...not quite an unusual story I guess.

I have half heartedly started the weight loss journey in the past and never stuck with it, so I am hoping by joined MFP I will hold myself accountable and I will follow through with my goal. My big problem with sticking to a "diet" is the food, I can work out, I can go to the gym, but I cannot seem to stick to an all healthy diet...I just LOVE my junk food. Does anyone have tips on healthier snack foods that can kinda curb my habit, I am a snacker in between meals and I just have trouble finding healthy, easy to make foods that are good for you (don't get me wrong I love fruit and berries and I always eat lots of them every week I just also love chips and dip and chocolate and fried food and everything that is also bad for you....oh did i mention i have ahuge thing for caramel macchiatos and chocolate chip scones??? man do those calories ever add up!)

Anyways I ramble...would love advice on healthy snacking and sticking with a diet :)