Has anyone seen my wagon??

Options
2»

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Its a nice wagon....I rode on it for a long time....it was a pretty wagon....I was supposed to stay on it for another 5 pounds....I feel off of it 2 weeks ago and for the life of me can not figure out where it has gone because I can not get back on it. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Stop exercising....check! Eating anything and everything....check! Avoid MFP out of guilt....check check!!

UGH! I NEED HELP......WHERE OR WHERE DID MY LITTLE WAGON GO? CAN I GET ON YOURS??

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ali

That was cute, made me giggle. Thank you.:blushing:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    No excuses. I really like what the poster said above about making one good decision at a time.

I found a quote in a magazine that I think is appropriate here...I love it and it is quickly becoming my personal weight loss mantra...

"I am the sum of my small steps."

That's great Laura!! Thanks for sharing that quote!
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    I am not sure if it was MY wagon or one of yours BUT I was up at the butt crack of dawn and at class at 530 this morning....it felt great!!

Did the rest of you get up with me???????

Ali
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hey there Chiquita!! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but here I am now. Sounds like you got the wagon back, delayed delivery, from Germany. lol
    Didn't get to the gym today:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    But Sonja's dress rehersal lasted for 3 hours before we left and there was at least another 2 hours after us. :explode:
    Going to walk with the boys at 6am, then get step class at 8.
    CAN YOU BELEVE THEY ARE 2 TODAY????????

Miss you TONS!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok so thanks to you I worked out yesterday AND today. Geez if i lose weight this week do i have to send you money!!

Dragon My Wagon
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options
    Ok so thanks to you I worked out yesterday AND today. Geez if i lose weight this week do i have to send you money!!

Dragon My Wagon
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Sure send her money, then she can come to Vegas to see ME!!!!!!! lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gameset
    gameset Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great post guys!

here's my theory- if you fall off, you have to forgive yourself, and not obsess with "well i made a bad choice, so I may as well eat this too, and not work out now".

Easier said than done, i know, I have really hard time climbing back on that sucker.

Sound like you climbed back on, polished it up and are back on the road to Victory!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I lost my wagon last week. I cried for it all week and just couldn't find it. Darned if it wasn't at the gym the whole time. Went in last night and there it was!

Lesson learned---lost wagons can almost always be found at the gym.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    transport-lfdpn-038.gif

Is this your wagon? :laugh:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    You guys are funny! Love the wagon pic....although I am not sure mine goes that fast!

And I agree....wagons can always be found at the gym....they should have a lost and found section.

Keep up the great work....and I will always take the cash!!! lol:laugh: :wink: :laugh:

Happy Trails!

Ali
  • HappyathomeMN
    Options
    You guys are funny! Love the wagon pic....although I am not sure mine goes that fast!

And I agree....wagons can always be found at the gym....they should have a lost and found section.

Keep up the great work....and I will always take the cash!!! lol:laugh: :wink: :laugh:

Happy Trails!

Ali
    I've seen you run and yes your wagon can go that fast!:laugh: :laugh: