OxyElite Pro or GNC Total Lean

Options
Any reviews from fellow MFPe-ers?

Replies

• SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I dont take fat burners but I have a good friend that takes OEP and i've seen serious results with him trying to cut
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Grrreat...something in this post triggers the pizza ads to come up next to it. Grrr.... ;-)

Anyway...I took a similar product years ago and wound up with strange spontaneous nosebleeds. Bled all over my dress shirt on the way to visit my guys out near where you are, as a matter of fact. Not to mention that it's expensive, there are repercussions when coming off of it (like a caffeine addiction), and you gain back double fast what you lose. Chemicals are not worth it, in my opinion, for any type of sustainable weight loss. Diet and exercise...that's all we can do. (oh...and lipo, for those who can afford it...hahaha)
  • danielled6875
    danielled6875 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like the shakes swiss chocolate is my favorite, the GNC rep was telling me how great the oxyelite is. I searched the reviews for the oxyelite some good some bad, more good than bad. It's supposed to be very strong , so you have to follow closely.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Use the OxyElite Pro, as has a friend who lost 53 lbs while on it in 90 days when combining diet & excercise.

I have also been on a prescription appatite suppressant, Adipex. When coming off that the OxyElite Pro was approoved by my Dr.

This was not my first round on Adipex nor my first round with OTC supplements. Make sure you are taking a multi vitamin with it.

But NO supplement, prescription or OTC, is going to do the entire job for you.

First hand experience for me :) I took adipex for 3 months to loose 15 lbs because when I did eat I ate crappy foods. This was a second stint on it post baby and even though I got sick and could only eat ice cream and yogurt for almost 2 weeks (throat) I lost 43lbs in 90 days combining it with a more stringant diet and only walking 3x a week for 2 hours (not at a fast pace but I lived at the base of the rocky mountains in Colorado so its not like you could walk anywhere flat lol) Now I do cardio 7 days a week, and I will start upper body & ab strength training with a trainer next week
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    I've tries the OxyElite Pro a few times when GNC was giving it out as a bonus for buying other stuff. Makes me feel sped up. But I liked it. Put me in a good mood. But... I don't know if it did anything for me weight-wise.

I was gonna hit up GNC this weekend to ask about the Total Lean stuff. I'd like to kick off the last 10 lbs. I've been working my butt off to get into the low 150s.
  • KristenY18
    Options
    I just bought OEP and I am on day 4. Day four you add a second pill in the afternoon. The bottle says to cut out caffeine and drink (women) 91oz of water a day. The guy at GNC the water is the main component to making this work. He lost 20lbs in one month (so he claims...LOL). So Im giving in a shot! I feel energized, but dont feel anything else (GNC guy said I may feel warm). No negatives to report yet! I will keep you updated on my week weigh in and see if there is a difference....I hope so! I do work out for 30 minutes 4/5 days a week (running) and generally eat pretty healthy. For some reason I cant shake the last 10lbs of my baby weight and needed a boost :)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I just bought OEP and I am on day 4. Day four you add a second pill in the afternoon. The bottle says to cut out caffeine and drink (women) 91oz of water a day. The guy at GNC the water is the main component to making this work. He lost 20lbs in one month (so he claims...LOL). So Im giving in a shot! I feel energized, but dont feel anything else (GNC guy said I may feel warm). No negatives to report yet! I will keep you updated on my week weigh in and see if there is a difference....I hope so! I do work out for 30 minutes 4/5 days a week (running) and generally eat pretty healthy. For some reason I cant shake the last 10lbs of my baby weight and needed a boost :)

Im glad you dont feel wamr! I didnt until I got to the two pills in the am! The I got warm! lol hot flash while at the gym! But I also live in AZ so I just use the sweating my advantage!

I think the key to ALL of those products though is water consumption AND the excercise
  • Simon421
    Simon421 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a big fan of OEP.

Not only did I hit my target weight loss and drop major lbs, but i felt like i had more energy and stronger workouts. The OEP won't do it alone though...you have to work out as well or it doesnt do *kitten*.

Another thing I liked about OEP, compared to a supplement like Hydroxycut, is that you have less pills you need to take. Id rather take 3 pills than 6 or 9. Good luck!