5' 25 yr female..anyone else?

Options
I'm looking for someone who is around my height, age, and gender and that does a similar cardio as i do to see how many calories they burn...anyone out there???....please

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I just turned 30
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What kind of cardio are you talking about?
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shortaaysss lol.
    I switch it up every other time i go to the gym. I do the eliptical and then the arc trainer(its like an eliptical except its more of a gliding motion and at an incline). I do it for 35 minutes with a 5 minute cool down. Ive bought 2 hrm watch things which i dont think are accurate at all. So ive been estimating that i burn 300 calories for that time. I have no idea if im estimating too much or too less.
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am also 5' and 25. What kind of cardio?
  • bbush18
    Options
    I love the arc trainer!! It's the best thing ever!! It depends on how much or an intensity and resistance you're doing. But I would say that you're about right burning roughly 300 cals for a 35 min workout.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'2", ~150 lb - when I do 30 minutes on the elliptical on the "weight loss" (fat burning? I don't remember what it's called) setting, I burn about 250 calories. It's really going to vary depending on how much you weigh, how high your heart rate gets, and what you're doing on the elliptical (speed, incline, etc.).
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I really push myself. i couldnt hold a convo
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    5'2 29 years old, 140lbs. I do the elliptical for 30 mins and burn a little over 300 calories.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    5' 24 years old. If you go very very hard on arc, then it should be about 300 cals in half hour. and thats on high incline. eliptical is a bit less. running is about 500 cal/hr, about 6miles/hr. It is nearly impossible for us shorties to burn more that 600 cal/hr. Obviously depends on your weight as well. I'm 115lbs, and I'm lucky if I burn 500 calories in an hour :angry:
  • bbush18
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and 28. I burn roughly 100cal/every 10 mins of cardio. Whether it be on the treadmill, running outside, the elliptical or arc trainer. Ceejay is right--it does depend on what you keep your heart rate at. And if you can talk during your workout, you're doing easy-moderate and prob not doing it hard it enough!!