P90Xer's Wanted...!

OLP76
OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
:happy: Hi...!

I'm lookin' for more P90Xer's to add to my friend list...who are Dedicated etc.
I'm on Day 25 of P90X LEAN version...

:wink: Thanks Xoo Oxx

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    add me if you want , im on week 4 of my 2nd round ( week 16 i guess ) ...keep pressing play !!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    I just finished Day 3 of P90X Lean yesterday. I tried it in January but quit after a couple of weeks due to a weight gain. I have decided to stick with it for the full 90 days this time (especially since my husband has been doing for 3 weeks now and has amazing results). I am hoping to lose 20 lbs by the time I am finished, but really would love to have a toned body even more than the number the scale shows.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    i'm on day 4 of round 2, this time its a p90x/turbofire hybrid
  • im actually starting the program today!!!! Day one here i come. any amazing results out there?
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    :happy: Hi...!

I'm lookin' for more P90Xer's to add to my friend list...who are Dedicated etc.
    I'm on Day 25 of P90X LEAN version...

:wink: Thanks Xoo Oxx

Hey!

Feel free to add me...i'm finishing up round 1 of P90X and will be doing round 2 right after along with Turbo Fire. :smile:
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Im starting May 15th....
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Can you add me twice??? LOL
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Can you add me twice??? LOL

You're my top 3 :wink:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    I'm just finishing up my first recovery week. Phase 2 of P90X classic is starting next week, and I'm pumped for the new set of DVDs. Right now I'm posting my daily updates here too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/194028-new-round-of-p90x-starts-feb-28th-join-me-cont-d?page=10#posts-2717985
  • abf11388
    abf11388 Posts: 3 Member
    I am starting P90X on Monday. I have all my sheets printed out and am ready to start. Bought my pull bar and am ready to BRING IT! I could use some help with making through all 90 days though!!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    So I have done the first week of P90X (missed Kenpo X). So how's this for motivation...I have lost 3.8 lbs!! I have never lost that much weight in my life!! I couldn't believe it when I read the numbers on the scale; I had to weigh myself 5 times to assure myself that the scale was correct. So here's hoping that the scale continues to drop. :)
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    This is just what I need. My hubbie bought P90X two weeks ago, and we keep planning to start. Clearly I need more motivation from somewhere else! I would love to be a part of this. I will start tonight!
This discussion has been closed.