Favorite Biggest Loser Contestant?

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 25 in Chit-Chat
I am totally hooked on this show. Who is your favorite contestant and why? Right now mine is Courtney. I love her attitude and determination. It's so cool to see how far she's come. I am really rooting for her to hit her goals!

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Courtney's my favorite too. :drinker: There seemed to be a little spark between her and the White guy who came back to weigh in with his mom last week. :smile:

I can't wait for makeover week! :drinker:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    :D My fav is Courtney too. She never gives up and has an awesome attitude!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Courtney, Hannah, and Austin are my favorite!!! I can't pick one just yet....
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    I look forward to every Tuesday to watch this show. I really hope Courtney sticks in till the end or very close to it. I really want to see her succeed!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    I love Courtney. She is so positive . I also like Hannah and Olivia.
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    I love Courtney, Hannah, and Olivia. I really,really disliked Dan and Don (the twins on the black team) because they didn't even take advantage of their amazing opportunity. I completely understand homesickness and everything (especially because they had sad stories :frown: ), but still - thousands of Americans would just kill for a chance to be on the show...and they just wasted it away.

Courtney is so positive. Every loss - big or small - puts a huge smile on her face! I love that! She is SUCH a trooper on her journey. She just goes and goes and goes. I love it!! And Hannah and Olivia are hilarious. I love their sarcasm!
This discussion has been closed.