Me tewwww!

:heart:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I :heart: that we are all one big happy family! lol

Me tewwww!

I like your new pic! It's so "come here but do know I run this"...
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Me tewwww!

:laugh: That is so great Crystal! HaHa! That gave me a good chuckle!

Thank you.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    tis my utmost pleasure to suck all of you further down the spiral I call "addiction".

Muhuhuhahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Too late, I've been there for the last 5 years!
  • CrystalBella
    Options

Me tewwww!

:laugh: That is so great Crystal! HaHa! That gave me a good chuckle!

Thank you.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

haha you're welcome.. I'm crazy, sorry.. lol
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! Ynot, LOVE the profile pic!
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    ok...how sad:frown: is it that i wouldn't even know how to join either of those sites???

I am so addicted to MFP I don't know if I should even investigate Facespace or Mybook (haha...i do know the names atleast)

maybe i'll venture out .......

:indifferent: :ohwell: little scary for me....
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    woo hoo I joined both facebook and myspace groups sooo cool and now you'll never get rid of my...never...NEVER....bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!.....:bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali

feel free to add me too guys! I tried earlier to add a few of you...but got lazy LOL...:blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    woo hoo I joined both facebook and myspace groups sooo cool and now you'll never get rid of my...never...NEVER....bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha!.....:bigsmile:

hugs!
    Ali

feel free to add me too guys! I tried earlier to add a few of you...but got lazy LOL...:blushing:

You have a facebook?!
    Oh so I'm only good enough to be on ya myspace but not ya facebook? HMPH!!
  • ali106
    Options

hugs!
    Ali

You have a facebook?!
    Oh so I'm only good enough to be on ya myspace but not ya facebook? HMPH!!

holy heck no my beautiful diva of a friend!!! YOU ARE MUCH TO GOOD FOR ME! lol but thanks for pretending the other way....LOL....look me up boo on the mfp...my real name is Alessandra:heart: that goes for all you lovely mfpers!:wink:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'll join pretty soon too...this is only the 2nd time I've heard of FaceBook...I received my 1st invite via email from Blanca Odalisca, a professional Bellydancer out of World Dance New York...I've purchased her DVDs, I guess that's how she found me.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP Facebook group yesterday. I've been on Facebook for awhile but MFP is the first group that interests me, I suppose it has to do with the all consuming addiction I have for MFP.:love: good addiction I must say...keeps me from the honey buns.
  • stephi92569
    Options
    I joined. YEAH!!!!:laugh:
  • 1life
    1life Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: it is amazing that people stop smoking and go on a diet at the same time I am giving claps for them!!!
  • nmonkey
    nmonkey Posts: 66
    Options
    OMG! I will never be getting off this computer. LOL! I am now a MFP Facebook group member too.

BTW, anyone want to share their Myspace or Facebook info?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    OMG! I will never be getting off this computer. LOL! I am now a MFP Facebook group member too.

I joined Facebook several years ago for about one day and then deleted my account. I didn't like it.
    For you that have it now.....do you like it better than MySpace??? Have they changed it any?

For anyone interested, you can find me at http://www.myspace.com/hardcoremoey :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    Options

I joined Facebook several years ago for about one day and then deleted my account. I didn't like it.
    For you that have it now.....do you like it better than MySpace??? Have they changed it any?

For anyone interested, you can find me at http://www.myspace.com/hardcoremoey :bigsmile:

um soupy...time to rejoin....I never really use either but now that I have new friends to play w/...tee hee....I like both about equal! AND you can dedicate songs to each other...hint hint...I have a few good ones for you boo...get your pretty blonde self on there...asap!
    hugs!