Before and After/Current Progress Photos

Options
2»

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! thanks so much for the inspiration!!!
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Such a big change in such a short amount of time. You deserve a pat on the back :)
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    wow! super job!
  • allycatecko
    Options
    I think he took that drug... whats the name of it? 'Belly Be Gone'?

Lol, I kid, i kid. Lots of hard work- good job Isaac!

He wanted to take hydroxycut when we started, and I vetoed that! I can vouch, he lost it all natural , close to an hour at the gym every night for three months does the body good :)
  • poyetsuperstar
    Options
    No diet pills or any other supplements. Just 30-60 minutes a night at the gym, golf 3-4 times a week, and better eating choices. Thanks for the compliments guys! Now share your pictures!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    since no one else will share there photos i will....my before pics were taken christmas day...my after pics were taken after losing 20 pounds (2 1/2 months) I have now lost 22 pounds
    5572411875_1eaed181ab_m.jpg
    100_0888-1 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr
    and you look great by the way...good job on all of your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Wow, you look so good!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    SMILE! You look great. keep it up.
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! I am proud of you!!!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    LOOKIN GOOD!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK! just goes to show what hard work and dieting can do! people dont believe thats the only way it happens and stays that way, but we are all living proof that gimmicks dont work...at least for the long term! KEPE UP THE GOOD WORK!

My B/A pics are in my signature.
  • poyetsuperstar
    Options
    since no one else will share there photos i will....my before pics were taken christmas day...my after pics were taken after losing 20 pounds (2 1/2 months) I have now lost 22 pounds
    5572411875_1eaed181ab_m.jpg
    100_0888-1 by amberlovesjames, on Flickr
    and you look great by the way...good job on all of your hard work :flowerforyou:

Great job.. keep up the good work!
  • poyetsuperstar
    Options
    GREAT WORK! just goes to show what hard work and dieting can do! people dont believe thats the only way it happens and stays that way, but we are all living proof that gimmicks dont work...at least for the long term! KEPE UP THE GOOD WORK!

My B/A pics are in my signature.

Wow.. 44 pounds.. that is awesome!! Great job!!
  • awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    well done you look your age now, in the before pics you looked as though you were around 40, you have done really well you should feel very proud of yourself :smile:
  • poyetsuperstar
    Options
    5577432416_e8217995a4.jpg

5577432794_47572777c8.jpg

5653783682_9f0b61a0ec.jpg