Just starting

Options
Hi
I'm an "older" chemistry graduate student (37) with a busy family life. I usually maintain a healthy weight and active lifestyle...but this past year with many life stresses I've put on weight slowly. I gradually put on about 10 lbs. and have held onto it despite watching it. I decided to keep track and see if my recollection matched my reality. A quick google search brought me to this fantastic site. In four days I've seen my exercise starting to increase and (most likely) my eating decrease slightly. I really like the reports, very cool. So my initial/casual goal is to lose about 13 lbs. I have no deadline, but I feel better when I'm lighter. Plus I'm very petite so any extra weight is very obvious.

Hello and thanks!

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Hi
    I'm an "older" chemistry graduate student (37) with a busy family life. I usually maintain a healthy weight and active lifestyle...but this past year with many life stresses I've put on weight slowly. I gradually put on about 10 lbs. and have held onto it despite watching it. I decided to keep track and see if my recollection matched my reality. A quick google search brought me to this fantastic site. In four days I've seen my exercise starting to increase and (most likely) my eating decrease slightly. I really like the reports, very cool. So my initial/casual goal is to lose about 13 lbs. I have no deadline, but I feel better when I'm lighter. Plus I'm very petite so any extra weight is very obvious.

Hello and thanks!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou: