Anyone take pole dancing classes?

2»

Replies

• Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    I would just see when the class is and make room for it. I am lucky that mine is on Sunday evenings. As far as friends to join, I actually like not having anyone that I really know in the class... Seems to make me a little more comfortable.
    HAVE FUN!!!
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Took pole classes about a year ago with a friend. LOVED them. We will definitely notice a difference in you figure, if not on the scale. It is especially great to tone the arms. Don't worry about not being strong enough the beginner classes are designed to build your strength.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    It's loads of fun and makes me feel strong & very sensual, great confidence booster! Also gave me a chance to get to know my body better & find new ways to move it & realize the strength I had within. Love it!

Each time I sign up, I never regret it, great for the whole bod! Depending of course on how long you stay with it. Least this has been my experience over the years taking classes when I was small, very overweight and now again small, you don't have to wait until you're at goal to try pole dancing, it makes any size women feel incredible about herself!.:love:

I'm with Jenyfur1, going alone is great too, you sometimes feel far more open to be yourself when you're out of your 'friend circle', I feel that way in a lot of classes. :flowerforyou:

Enjoy the fun if you decide to take Pole classes! Next thing you know you'll be ordering a pole for the house!:tongue:
This discussion has been closed.