march of dimes

Options
cat3nv
cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
I may not supposed to do this, I am not sure......... However I am walking for the March of Dimes April 30th. I would love some support. My goal is to raise $200. This is a link to the website where you can donate directly to the March of Dimes adn I will get the credit added to my fund raising total.

If you do not donate to me PLEASE donate to someone who is walking, or just to the March of Dimes directly. They are a great organization. You may not have had to use them, but they may be the reason you did not. They are always looking for ways to stop premature births. If you have a healthy baby be thankful that you were so blessed, and remember the people who have babies fighting for their life and say a prayer for them.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/vanessa_poling

Thanks!!!

Replies

• cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Thanks in advance to everyone!

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!