Hydroxycut ....?

Options
I was woundering if anyone on MFP has tried Hydroxycut and what kind of success rate you have had using it.

I cant wait to read your responses.

Thanks

Replies

• Cbeth80
    Cbeth80 Posts: 49
    Options
    I tried the Hydroxycut with Acai, and it helped to curb my appetite. i maintained my weight, but did not necessarily lose a significant amount.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I tried it with zero success.
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    I haven't used it, but my boyfriend had at one point. He says if used correctly YES you will lose weight faster. HOWEVER he is NOT for it because you become reliant on the pill and not yourself. You will gain weight once you stop using it. So he recommends the slow way rather than fast way because not only is it more rewarding its more permanent.
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it, but my boyfriend had at one point. He says if used correctly YES you will lose weight faster. HOWEVER he is NOT for it because you become reliant on the pill and not yourself. You will gain weight once you stop using it. So he recommends the slow way rather than fast way because not only is it more rewarding its more permanent.

I agree I have used it before in the past and it did not work that well. After the first week or two your body has become "adjusted" to it and it is worthless. I recommend OxyELITE Pro this works well just follow the directions with this I lost about 20 pounds....
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It didn't do a thing for me!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    im finishing my second bottle of hydroxycut caffeine free pills. I LOVE these because they dont give me the jitters or make me feel like a bucket of smashed buttholes. they definitely curb my appetite (which is HUGE) but as far as helping with weight loss....im not 100% sure. I work out 6 days a week and burn an average of 500-600 calories/ day at the gym so its hard to say that the pills are doing the work in that sense.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Actually When I was purchasing my OxyElite Pro, the guy at GNC admitted to another customer he HATES selling it, its one of te worst products out there in his opinion (and honestly they have like 6 different versions.... kinda makes you wonder)

My Dr Hates it as well. I was on prescription Adipex to jump-start now I am on the Oxy Elite, basically to wean my body back down instead of shocking it. I am Dr Monitored though (by many considering I have an uncle who is an OBGYN, My Physician, and my mom works for a Dr who Specializes in Mens Vitality currently but wants to expand into a Womens Vitality Clinic (yeah the umm... "bed" kind of vitality lol)0
  • Bonnie1974
    Options
    I used these years ago and they worked. I do know for a fact now in canada you can' get the same results becasue there is no creatine in them. I have tried them again recently and no results.