I've really changed my lifestyle...

Options
Today I recieved a phone call from my boss. He told me he has tickets to go to a Rogue Brewery Dinner tonight. About 2 months ago I wold have jumped on that, but I told him I couldn't make it.... What the hell is wrong with me?...lol That is one of my favorite Beer makers. Would have been able to sample a wide varity of their beer...

I've changed, getting in shape is more important to me then having a bunch of free beer... Love it!!!!

Replies

• happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thats awesome, keep up the great work
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    wtg! Keep it up girl!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thats so awesome, congrats.
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wtg! Keep it up girl!

I think BigEd is a guy. BTW, I LOVED beer as well!!!
  • gallegosmagaly
    Options
    Good for you keep up the good work.

Heres mine: today I went to lunch and did not have one chip (mexican restaurant) and had water!!!!! Felt so proud of myself!!!!!

I agree with you this is lifestyle change..... even if it goes against our genes.......
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Incredible sacrafice. I say; reward yourself with a new car
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!
  • amielcampbell
    amielcampbell Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME..i am a huge fan of beer also, so i know that was hard! Great will power!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great message!!! You chose yourself over beer :drinker: How cool is that :flowerforyou: hehehe
  • desiree0625
    desiree0625 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.... I love Rogue beers! All of them! You have got some willpower! Good job!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more on the lifestyle change. I ate at a mexican place today too and also stayed out of the chips and salsa! It feels so much better staying on track and the guilt feelings for not staying on track.
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    that should be "THAN" the guilt feelings
  • cinbir
    cinbir Posts: 7
    Options
    Good for you!!! It is such an amazing feeling to feel good about yourself and to have the power to say no to temptation.
    Good luck on the rest of your journey, but by the sounds of things.....YOU dont need it!!! :-)
  • Jennyzfit
    Jennyzfit Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! I've noticed a little less (well alot) drinking wine here! I don't want to give up all my hard work for more calories...lol
    Cheers
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    LIKE :)
  • wildon883r
    wildon883r Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Today I recieved a phone call from my boss. He told me he has tickets to go to a Rogue Brewery Dinner tonight. About 2 months ago I wold have jumped on that, but I told him I couldn't make it.... What the hell is wrong with me?...lol That is one of my favorite Beer makers. Would have been able to sample a wide varity of their beer...

I've changed, getting in shape is more important to me then having a bunch of free beer... Love it!!!!

I'd of went for the beer considering there is nothing wrong with sinfully delicious indulgences from time to time. Losing weight doesn't mean you have to give up anything at all. You can eat , drink anything you want. You just can't go buffet style all the time is all.
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    ooppps i meant keep it up man! lol my bad
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!