HG - Gimme S'More Sundae

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Gimme S'more Sundae

PER SERVING (entire sundae): 175 calories, 2g fat, 109mg sodium, 38.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 24g sugars, 3.5g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

S'mores and ice cream?!? Prepare yourself for chocolatey graham-tastic marshmallow mania!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Breyers Double Churn Free French Chocolate fat-free ice cream
2 tbsp. Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme (only 1 tbsp. will actually end up on your sundae), room temperature
2 low-fat honey graham crackers (half a sheet), lightly crushed
1 tsp. min i semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:
Place ice cream in a dessert bowl. Set aside. Carefully place marshmallow creme into one of the bottom corners of a Ziploc baggie. Use scissors to snip a tiny hole from the outside end of that corner, and squeeze 1 tbsp. of the creme (the rest will stick to the bag!) over your ice cream in a drizzle. Then top with the graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips. Finish it all off with a generous squirt of the Reddi-wip. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

HG Tip! If your marshmallow creme is less-than-fresh or fridge temperature, warm creme in the microwave for about 10 - 15 seconds (just long enough to soften it).

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Gimme S'more Sundae

PER SERVING (entire sundae): 175 calories, 2g fat, 109mg sodium, 38.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 24g sugars, 3.5g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

S'mores and ice cream?!? Prepare yourself for chocolatey graham-tastic marshmallow mania!

Ingredients:
    1/2 cup Breyers Double Churn Free French Chocolate fat-free ice cream
    2 tbsp. Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme (only 1 tbsp. will actually end up on your sundae), room temperature
    2 low-fat honey graham crackers (half a sheet), lightly crushed
    1 tsp. min i semi-sweet chocolate chips
    4 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:
    Place ice cream in a dessert bowl. Set aside. Carefully place marshmallow creme into one of the bottom corners of a Ziploc baggie. Use scissors to snip a tiny hole from the outside end of that corner, and squeeze 1 tbsp. of the creme (the rest will stick to the bag!) over your ice cream in a drizzle. Then top with the graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips. Finish it all off with a generous squirt of the Reddi-wip. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

HG Tip! If your marshmallow creme is less-than-fresh or fridge temperature, warm creme in the microwave for about 10 - 15 seconds (just long enough to soften it).
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... this recipe looks very familiar... beating me to the punch huh?
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    thats it i have to ask, i must know, its been plaguing me since i was a kid and heard it in a movie once

WHAT IS A SMORE?!?!?!

we dont have them over here:ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    thats it i have to ask, i must know, its been plaguing me since i was a kid and heard it in a movie once

WHAT IS A SMORE?!?!?!

we dont have them over here:ohwell:

Ohhh, it's a delcious dessert usually done outside over an open fire while camping. You roast a marshmallow over the flames...and then put a piece of chocolate on top of one half of a graham cracker...and then put the warm, melty marshmallow on top of the chocolate and then the other half of the graham cracker on top to make a little sandwich...and when you eat one, you want Some MORE!!!....hence S'mores!!!! HAHAHA!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hmmm... this recipe looks very familiar... beating me to the punch huh?

LOL! Don't mean to steal your thunder girl! I just got the email this morning and my mouth started watering so I figured I should share!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ooooooooooooooooooo.. yummy.. i just got this email today, and i can't wait to try it!