not much

Options
i started yesterday and by just following my calorie allowance for the day, i've already lost 2.6 pounds. i know it's not all that much, but it's really motivated me to maintain goal. i really want to do this. i know i can!

Replies

• vyvrhovat
    vyvrhovat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    girl, 2.6 in a day is AWESOME! man, I wish I still lost that much in just 24 hours! haha.
  • hot_yoga_lover
    Options
    That is awesome, especially for one day!!! Just remember that every day may not be quite so great, but if you stick with it, you will get to your goal!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    You sure can...just stick with it. Even if you run into a few 'slip-ups', don't ever be discouraged because it's a journey but you will absolutely love it here and you'll find all the motivation and support you could ever imagine. Good going on your success...two pounds is AWESOME.....we even count ounces here(lol)!
  • loving_me_2
    Options
    Count it all JOY....it is alot. Congrats!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep in mind that our weight fluctuates throughout the day and that loss may be attributable to daily fluctuations... I am glad that you feel MFP has helped to make a difference, but if some of it comes back, don't assume that it's not working. It's the long term changes that are most important! Please don't think that I am trying to be mean, but realize that this is a long process and ups and downs are part of the journey!

Keep up the great work!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Happy happy joy joy!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    That's very cool!
    But as mentioned earlier, your weight will change.
    I lost 2lbs after my first week, but had gained it plus one more at the end of my second week. But my fat pants are a little looser...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!