Wii Zumba!

sarahs440
sarahs440 Posts: 405
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I got Zumba for the Wii today! I am so excited to try it! Anyone else doing it? What do you think?

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    I stink at it but it is a great workout. Its one of the only things my 14 year old daughter will do with me!
  • It's super fun ;) And of course, the more you put into it, the more you are going to burn!
  • cheangela
    cheangela Posts: 173
    I thought it was awful. I returned it :-(. The tutorial was enough to make me want to chuck a nunchuck at the darn thing.
  • pineappleroo
    pineappleroo Posts: 47 Member
    super fun! Really sweaty... and I'm terrible at it but tons of fun.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    I got it for the playstation move and love it. It doesn't track your movements so well but if you are honest with yourself and try to do it the way it shows on the screen you will sweat!. I have been doing mine everynight since I bought it Saturday. I like the Fight Lights out just as well. They are both what you put into them.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    I also hated the tutorials so my advice is to skip them. If you can make it to the actual work out you will love it!!!!!
  • I have the playstation version. I love it even if at first I thought I was having a heart attack by the time I got thru even half of the workout. Talk about a wake up call on how out of shape I was. The first time I truely completed a full work I was so excited you would have thought I won a million bucks.

It is a great way to start the morning. You are full of energy for the rest of the day.
  • I love it... but I have to say that I skipped the tutorials and went straight to working out since I'm pretty rhythmically inclined. When I dance hard and do what they're doing, I REALLY break a sweat!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    I wanna try it!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    I finished it in 3 weeks. The "expert" level is simple compared to the beginning level. I honestly didn't feel like it worked me out very much. Yes, it made me move but I move more doing Just Dance 2. I sold it to a friend with a 13 year old daughter who loves it. The mom, not so much so far.
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    i love it!!!
  • Hey! i got zumba too. how do you put it on the exercise tracker?
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Well I tried it! And it was fun! I definately think the beginner level is harder than the intermediate and expert...weird. I skipped the tutorials. I didn't realize I was really working anything until I felt the sweat dripping down my face!!! I logged it as dance, aerobic ballet or modern twist. I really want a HRM now so I can track the calories better.
  • I have the Wii Zumba and I think its okay. It is fun but I prefer to actually go to Zumba classes. They are so much more fun and better when you have people to exercise with :) Good Luck and hope you like it!
This discussion has been closed.