Weight Loss Starter Kit - What would you put in?

2»

Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    water bottle
    HRM
    Gym voucher or giftcard for a few training sessions witha trainer.
    Workout clothes
    Scales
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    1. MIND: Positive attitude, persistence, realistic/healthy goals, perspective of this being a lifetime journey of healthy habits and not a quick fix, self-love without recrimination when the scale doesn't budge or when you felt you've messed up with nutrition/exercise
    2. NUTRITION: kitchen scale and tasty recipes to try out
    3. EXERCISE: A good HRM and cardio/strength training workouts that you find fun (otherwise, it will be hard to keep motivated)
    4. RESOURCES on proper nutrition and fitness (which includes the importance of eating back exercise calories, of course! :) )
    5. COMMUNITY: MFP, accountability from good friends and family members who will be your cheerleaders
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    1. A Good Book
    2. MP3 Player
    3. Tasty Low Cal Snack Options
    4.Good Comfy Shoes
    5.Unending Support
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member

MULTIPLE sets of measuring cups & spoons. (It's a lot easier to grab that extra clean 1/4 c. measuring cup, than have to first wash the dirty one).

TRUE THAT! I just told my mom today i wanted like 3 sets LOL
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member

MULTIPLE sets of measuring cups & spoons. (It's a lot easier to grab that extra clean 1/4 c. measuring cup, than have to first wash the dirty one).

Love this...I too am getting ready to buy a 3rd & 4th set of each!
  • Therapist_mama
    Therapist_mama Posts: 135 Member

I've been entertaining the idea of getting me some more too LOL!
  • Thats super cute :happy:

Nice item of clothing in their goal size!
    Running shoes - good ones
    Diet cookbook
    Suppliments to get them started
    Some of your fav diet snacks
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Thanks for all the great replies! Maybe when each of you reach your goals you should make one to give to someone else you know who is struggling or just getting started. You've inspired me! Dont let your goal weight be the end of the journey :)
This discussion has been closed.