Hello

Options
Hello everyone,

I am switching over from Caloriecount.com could not handle that extremely slow website any longer. I am trying to lose about 100 pounds through diet and exercise. Currently I am a member at LA BOxing and I try to box or kickbox 3 times a week for exercise. I wish I could fit in more but I work full time and go to school.

If anyone has advise I am open to any help out there!

Replies

• audjrey
    audjrey Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well hello and welcome! Kickboxing is an awesome cardio burn, and if you have the opportunity to work with an actual punching bag, it's almost double the burn. If you are in need of encouragement or support, feel free to send me a friend request. If not, that's okay. I wish you all the best on your journey :smile:

Sorry, I missed the advice thing. Yes I do have advice. Your cardio is great. Now try to add 2-3 days of total body conditioning using dumbbell weights and you'll progress even quicker.
  • ritas1982
    Options
    That you for the advice I love lifting weights I was a huge weight lifter in college and I have always hated cardio so I am trying to make myself do cardio 3 times a week I would like to do 4. I plan on starting to lift weights soon although I am thinking about getting Chalene Extreme or one of the workouts I can do at home because making it to the gym 3 or 4 times a week is hard enough!