Fat Men unite........

AndyAt160lbs
AndyAt160lbs Posts: 44 Member
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
If your a guy and have over 100 pounds or there about's to lose lets be friends and encourage each other in our weight loss walk. Nothing against the great women on here just trying to find some fellow fat heads like me. Hell I will be a friends with anyone. Let's just all get along and get thin together like one big fat shedding mass of humanity.

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Gee... I fit that description. Feel free to add me, fellow future ex-fatties.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    O lets not use the "f" word. Lets say umm FLUFFY! Hehe :wink: I totally just ruined this thread for "guys" huh? :tongue:
  • AndyAt160lbs
    O lets not use the "f" word. Lets say umm FLUFFY! Hehe :wink: I totally just ruined this thread for "guys" huh? :tongue:

Not at all............Women rock...........the smart men will agree.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Oooooo... Girls! :mad: :wink:
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    I don't have 100 lbs to lose but feel free to add me everyone I need all the support I can get.

BlueEyedMomm- you did not ruin it ;)
  • BlueEyedMomma88

:happy:
  • Somehow fluffy, well... I am not fluffy... Sheesh, I need to go watch some sports!:embarassed:
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member
    Actually having a female stop by this thread did just the opposite. :)

Feel free to add me - but I've *only* got about 75 lbs to be where I want to be - *I think* - we'll see for sure when I get there.
  • DaveNix
    DaveNix Posts: 78 Member

Really smart men stay away from such absolute statements. :wink:

However, I must concede that MOST women rock. A few.... notsomuch.:grumble: :brokenheart: :sad:

:bigsmile: I seem to have found the smileys.:drinker:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Just droppin' by to say good luck to all of the men working hard to get healthy!! :flowerforyou:
  • AndyAt160lbs
    I've been chubby, heavy, thick, big, large boned, horizontally challenged, husky, and just FAT..........and now I can proudly say FLUFFY. I shall wear it like a badge of honor, till i'm not so fluffy.
  • DanNoonan
    DanNoonan Posts: 40 Member
    You forgot the two P's, pudgy and portly! :P
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Started with about 100 pounds to lose toward the end of 2009. About 18 months later, I'm 50 pounds down. Slow and steady... Would've loved to take it off a bit faster, but I'll take slow over no progress at all! Determined to reach my goal by the end of this year. I'm a bit behind, but just have to kick it up a notch and stay on track.

Always looking for more MFP pals.
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks for stopping by anakinlover
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Same here! About 60 to go.
  • AndyAt160lbs
    Thanks for all the reply's everyone............

FLUFFY
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    One officially Fat Guy here...will take all the encouraging friends I can get! :ohwell:
  • I'm 318 pounds right now and working to get down to 200-225. So I need to lose 93 pounds at least. Just started dieting/exercising at the end of February and I'm down about 30 pounds so far. I want to get below 275 by the end of the summer. Let's do this! :drinker:
  • jobrant
    jobrant Posts: 1
    Count me in. Today I weighed in at 280 elbows. I'm trying to get below 200 to pass an Army Officer PT!
    Let's do this
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    I've been chubby, heavy, thick, big, large boned, horizontally challenged, husky, and just FAT..........and now I can proudly say FLUFFY. I shall wear it like a badge of honor, till i'm not so fluffy.

Awwww Im so glad that u like ur new name hehe. I love how u put it in ur quotes! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.