Scale buddies!?

Options
I find the hardest thing to do is to stay off the scale. Before I would weigh myself 4-5 times a day, and this week my goal is to STAY OFF THE SCALE... so far I am on day 6.... I get to weigh myself on Saturday. Anyone else feel like the scale is calling to them!?!? lol

Anyone want to be scale support buddies ?

Replies

• amberramirez23
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!!... i dont eat anything, i feel "lighter" so i step on the scale, only to find it a few oz. down! i've tried to cut myself down to 1 day a week but it usually turns into 1 time a day :D... i guess i need to be more self-disciplined. i need a scale buddy!
  • Keta_Renee78
    Options
    Yes, I had to put my scale in the trunk of my car!! LOL :laugh:
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    Im struggling to stay off mine too......I know once a week is best but was on them 4 times yesterday alone and that was me being strict with myself lol x
  • tonisteedley
    Options
    Yes !!! It seems like that scale runs my life. I always want to go in there and jump on it. When really I should throw it away. The scale is the Boss in my house. lol
  • fatchick07
    Options
    Yes!! i agree with you on that! thats how i was! But your weight is suppose to go up and down during a day 1-2 pounds. So what i did was, i found a printable chart for weight loss, A graph. So, every monday i wake up and weight my self and mark my chart. then put my scale under my bed. If you check everyday, people tend to get upset and want to give up cuz they only lost like .5 oz thats why you need to pick a weigh in day. Every Monday i did this, and i lost weight. about 2-5 lbs a week. My graph is now from 222lbs to 188lbs and it only was for 30 lbs so i had to reprint a new chart and im doing it again. =]

So basically just Pick a Weight in Day. then hide your scale. =]
  • slha799
    slha799 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the same problem. I weigh myself everyone morning after my workout but before I eat anything. Everything I've ever read or heard about dieting says to only weigh yourself once a week but I can't help myself. It is on the floor in my bathroom so I see it everyday. I think I follow what the previous person said and put the scale under my bed!!
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    Thats funny! I have a hard time staying off the scale as well! :) I weigh myself once a day. I do agree with you all though. If you weigh yourself a few times a day you may lose the motivation to stay on a diet and exercise routine. I have felt the feeling before. Thankfully I am still holding strong.
  • wildeyezz
    wildeyezz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lol...I thought I was the only one weighing myself twice a day. First thing in the morning and when I get home from work!