Personal NSV countdown

Options
2»

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress Manda! I'd like to think you're marking your progress towards the Grand Canyon on a map on your fridge :smile:

My latest MFP is I realised I ran for 55 minutes yesterday without realising it as part of my walk-to-run 10K programme and it didn't even feel like hard work! Then I remember it WAS hard work carrying round that extra 11lbs. Imagine carrying two and a half big 2-litre bottles of soda round with you when you're running - woof!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress Manda! I'd like to think you're marking your progress towards the Grand Canyon on a map on your fridge :smile:

My latest MFP is I realised I ran for 55 minutes yesterday without realising it as part of my walk-to-run 10K programme and it didn't even feel like hard work! Then I remember it WAS hard work carrying round that extra 11lbs. Imagine carrying two and a half big 2-litre bottles of soda round with you when you're running - woof!

You are such an inspiration Berry and so sweet in addition to that!! You are doing amazing and so glad we are friends!!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Finished another 2.5 miles tonight, so I have 1045.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon!! :-)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Just have about 1,041.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon now, finished 4 miles tonight :-) I am slowly getting there but when I do, I am planning a trip to the Grand Canyon to celebrate!!
  • BerryH
    Options
    You are doing so well! Oh you so should go to the Grand Canyon! I'd love to go there one day. With a stopover in Vegas, of course!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    I am down to 1035 miles left to the Grand Canyon now, since the 29th of May I have done 5.5 more miles :-) Just that much closer to my trip to the Grand Canyon!!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Finished another 4 miles, leaving me with 1031 miles left to my destination!! :-)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    5.5 more miles accomplished and now it is just 1025.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon!!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    8 more miles down, only 1017.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon :-)
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    Four more miles last night, 1013.5 left to go!!
  • mandapanda001
    Options
    I have done 14 more miles since I last logged on here so my total right now is 999.5 miles left to the Grand Canyon which is exciting cause I am under 1,000 FINALLY!!! :happy:
  • BerryH
    Options
    Wow, you've made such great progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!