5 in 7 challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    509 burned doing 30-day shread and my walk/run/jog. Thanks guurls- and Phil!
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Right I'm in too! Not sure of the time difference between us, it's 0700, Friday morning here in cloudy England so I will start today! I needed this kick up the *kitten* thanks!!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! this is so awesome i cannot believe how many people are participating! :D like i said even if yu don't make it to 500 do your best and get workin! thats soo awesome

you are all fantastic and this is gonna kick soo much butt!!!

and hi laura! i'm yasamine

and phil... omg. *smh* LOL mine are disappearing on the weight loss train. its depressing. LOL
  • KickassYas
    Options
    Right I'm in too! Not sure of the time difference between us, it's 0700, Friday morning here in cloudy England so I will start today! I needed this kick up the *kitten* thanks!!

hi doll!! its 11:16 pm if i remember correctly you're 8 hours ahead of us :D
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Eh, I had a light burn so far, though I may add more to it later tonight before I leave for Vegas in the morning.

516 calories burned in 17 minutes with my elliptical HIIT routine.

375 calories burned in 37 minutes doing Insanity Core Cardio and Balance.

Total of 891 calories burned in 54 minutes...so far. :smokin:

Edit: Ah, screw it. I'm still amped...I'm gonna burn more and edit once I'm finally done. This is irking me.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Odd... I can't edit more than twice? Ok, double post just to add the additional 809 calories I burned doing my HIIT elliptical routine for 28 minutes, on top of my previous 891, for a grand total of 1700 calories in 72 minutes of total exercise.

Happy Friday :happy:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    This sounds like a good kick in the butt, I think I'll join you all!

4/1: Walked 5 miles with LS and burned 460. I'll take it! :)

Happy April!
  • hayley_m
    Options

hi doll!! its 11:16 pm if i remember correctly you're 8 hours ahead of us :D
  • hayley_m
    Options
    I've swam today an been on the bike, I've still got to walk the dog and may try to squeeze in the crosstrainer later will post actual burnage this evening when I'm done! So far though about 677 cals! Loving Friday 1st April!
  • hayley_m
    Options
    Odd... I can't edit more than twice? Ok, double post just to add the additional 809 calories I burned doing my HIIT elliptical routine for 28 minutes, on top of my previous 891, for a grand total of 1700 calories in 72 minutes of total exercise.

Happy Friday :happy:

Wow that is awesome workout!! Way to go you!!!
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join but am out tonight so will start tomorrow. You are all burning mega cals, not sure I am up to your level but its good to have an aim :laugh: :laugh: :wink: Will check in tomorrow with some exercise! (Hayley_m> I am also in cloudy England!)
  • KickassYas
    Options
    i'm so glad everyone is doin their best and trying!!! tonight's burn is goin to be crazy! my crazy trainer roommate is goin to put me through the RANCHO workout lol for those who live in california that would be his reference to rancho cucamonga... or the dude bro workout :p

yay!
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would seriously pay to watch Nubes hold the jugs while you were like, on the treadmill. And then he follows you around to the weight machines. Hahaaa I can't get the visual outta my head. Hilaire.
  • jjclem07
    jjclem07 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    As I said..I'm in. Yesterday...649 cals and today 522!!!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    i'm so glad everyone is doin their best and trying!!! tonight's burn is goin to be crazy! my crazy trainer roommate is goin to put me through the RANCHO workout lol for those who live in california that would be his reference to rancho cucamonga... or the dude bro workout :p

yay!

LMAO!! and that's "bro-dude" thankyouverymuch. :laugh: :laugh:
  • KickassYas
    Options

yay!

LMAO!! and that's "bro-dude" thankyouverymuch. :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!!!! pretty much. i'm sure there will be a tapout shirt and a lifted truck involved.

oh god.

i'm scared.
  • KickassYas
    Options
    I would seriously pay to watch Nubes hold the jugs while you were like, on the treadmill. And then he follows you around to the weight machines. Hahaaa I can't get the visual outta my head. Hilaire.

LOL!!! it would be the happiest job he's ever had. LOL
  • hayley_m
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join but am out tonight so will start tomorrow. You are all burning mega cals, not sure I am up to your level but its good to have an aim :laugh: :laugh: :wink: Will check in tomorrow with some exercise! (Hayley_m> I am also in cloudy England!)

Got sunnier towards the end of the day!! Right it's now 11pm and final burn is 814!! This is swimming, stationary bike and walking the dog! I'm happy with that!! Congrats everyone you've all done so well!! :D
  • KickassYas
    Options
    awesome burn hayley!!!
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this challenge! Today I burned 691 calories. Where do you get a good heart monitor to find out how many calories are burned when not using a machine. Lol