Those annoying back side "fat rolls"....

Options
I'd like to work on slimming my back to reduce those love handles and awful back lumps. Looking for good back exercises!!!

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    ek I have those too but unfortunately our body will lose the fat where it chooses :/ Correct me if Im wrong anyone cause I would LOVE to lose these handles aswell :laugh:
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I vote push ups, or rowing. :bigsmile: We may hate them, but they work! My *Shudders* "back tits" are nearly gone thanks to plenty of push ups (and pilates!!). I no longer look like I'm smuggling tires in the back side of my bra. Good luck, lady!
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    LOL! I have this problem too. You can't really spot reduce, but you can work on them. Try side-alternating crunches. Or, my personal trainer has me do these side-bends... stand up, hands behind head, and do a side "crunch", reaching down to touch your leg. Try the "fitness" or "self" magazine website, they have great tutorials!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I absolutely recommend P90 (not P90X) or Slim in 6 to help in those areas. I am more of a P90 fan but both have done wonders for me in the past. I love looking back at photos and watching them progressively go away with these programs.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I vote push ups, or rowing. :bigsmile: We may hate them, but they work! My *Shudders* "back tits" are nearly gone thanks to plenty of push ups (and pilates!!). I no longer look like I'm smuggling tires in the back side of my bra. Good luck, lady!

LOL omg I needed this laugh !
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i noticed tht was basically the last place i started gaining weight, and its one of the first places im losing, along with my face and chest. ive just been hitting up the cardio 5 days a week, and doing strength training *all over* 3 times a week.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options

LOL omg I needed this laugh !
    lmao...that was pretty funny
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I definitely need these tips.
    Bumping for sure.
  • anharrison
    anharrison Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I HATE push ups but apparently I shouldn't be avoiding them....(sigh)