At Least I Don't Eat ...

Options

Replies

• westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    EASY to give up: red meat, sodas/soft drinks, cream cheese (bleh!), potato chips, "sweet-tooth" stuff like ice cream, cookies, cake

Still my pitfalls: SALTY food (including french fries), corn chips + salsa/guac, pizza, BEER and WINE :drinker:
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I do like all kinds of food. I am not picky, but I'm thankful that there are a few popular fattening items that don't appeal to me AT ALL.

I really think cake is a waste of flour and sugar, and if it's covered in chocolate sauce or caramel sauce and chunks of candy or cookie, etc., yuck! Thick butter on anything, also gross.

Are there any fattening foods that you have no problem avoiding?

Oh lord.... I LOVE cake... CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE <3<3....

I have no problem avoiding potato chips. And cookies, I'm not a cookie fan. They have to be REALLLLLLYYYY good cookies for me to be like "oh hell yes!".

Twinkies << those things just aren't appetizing at all.

McDonalds << I've always hated McDonalds, but I find myself pretty much hating 85% of the fast food places now. I never eat there anymore, but I can't say I wouldn't stop at Sonic if I was starving *looks innocent* ;)

All pork products. Not for religious reasons or anything, I just don't like the flavor or texture.
  • megganwinland
    Options
    I dislike most ice cream in scoop form. Now shakes are different I can't stay away from them. I also hate anything pertaining to BBQ. Put BBQ on anything and I wont eat it. I also dislike frosting on cakes/donuts/cupcakes I usually take it off if i plan to eat it. Um... I also hate fried chicken. More so I dislike the skin on it. freaks me out.
  • Lakerlady5747
    Lakerlady5747 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can't stand ALL Little Debbie "foods" or snacks! They're just disgusting to me and so processed. I also don't like other processed and pre-packaged bakery items like the ones that you can find in gas stations, convenience stores and vending machines. They're just disgusting to me, and I always say that if I'm going to eat something with high calories, it had better taste AMAZING, which the Little Debbie cakes definitely DON'T taste amazing!
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm not big on fried foods. every great once in a while i'll want some fried chicken or fish but not very often.
  • pixie_lady
    Options
    chips dont do anything for me and chewy sweets dont either......Fizzy pop is horrible too! :ohwell:
  • raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mayo/Miracle Whip. It's Gross.I don't eat condiments in general though. I don't even keep ketchup and mustard in the house

my son is like this, now i like mustard and mayo although i rarely eat mayo i howver can't stand miracle whip or ketchup. just smelling ketchup makes me gag.
  • hansenh1
    hansenh1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    MAYO!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    McDonalds
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    STILL thinking..........................:sad:

Me too. :embarassed:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Easy to live without: Pizza, fizzy drinks, ice-cream, cake and cheesecake, pies and anything pastry-based.

Hard to give up: white wine, cheese, burgers( though i limit this to a good quality gourmet style one once a week), fish and chips (once a month treat - half portion!)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I don't eat any meat so I am immune to most of the seriously unhealthy food options out there. I don't eat white bread, don't like cake or biscuits at all, and I can't stand most chocolate, though I quite like really dark chocolate ganache, 75% cocoa with fruit. I've never had fizzy drinks. In fact, I don't like sweet food at all.
  • pghfan
    pghfan Posts: 119
    Options
    Fast food, regular soda, cake, most candy - guess I've been on the diet bandwagon too long and have pretty much eliminated all that. Now, take away my Twizzlers, and you've got trouble, mister!
  • elizabethx
    Options
    I don't like any meat apart from fish and sometimes chicken
    Potatoes..
    Lollies.
    Soda and alcoholic drinks.

I wish I could add a lot more to the list :(
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Chicken/Turkey skin, sugary sodas, or candy bars. Yuck.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Mayo/Miracle Whip. It's Gross.I don't eat condiments in general though. I don't even keep ketchup and mustard in the house

Same here. I HATE mayo. Blargh it's so gross. Tastes weird and has that slimy texture.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    how is steak "fattening"?

Yes, that was my question too :)
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Butter. I never add butter to anything--I don't like it--don't see the point.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I cant drink Pop of any kind. I dont like the way my stomach feels after.
  • NettieGirl4ever
    NettieGirl4ever Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not really a "food"...
    Soda...of any kind...not really my thing.

(I am missing my vanilla latte and also my coffee w/ cinnabun creamer)