busted my plateau!!

Options
ladywalkalot
ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
I'd been hanging out at the same weight for SEVERAL:grumble: weeks. I increased my workout intensity---changed it up a bit also; Ate a little more:happy: but payed more attention to the balance of my carbs,fat,fiber and proteins. It seems to have worked......I dropped 2lbs!!!!

It has been several years since I've seen this number on the scale....really rewarding!!!!! And I have been trying to lose this 10lb since Jan 2007 but it wasn't until MFP that I did it.

The tracking of the calories (and nutrients) and support for MFP is awesome!!!!

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'd been hanging out at the same weight for SEVERAL:grumble: weeks. I increased my workout intensity---changed it up a bit also; Ate a little more:happy: but payed more attention to the balance of my carbs,fat,fiber and proteins. It seems to have worked......I dropped 2lbs!!!!

It has been several years since I've seen this number on the scale....really rewarding!!!!! And I have been trying to lose this 10lb since Jan 2007 but it wasn't until MFP that I did it.

The tracking of the calories (and nutrients) and support for MFP is awesome!!!!
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Options
    Good job :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • DEATRISJONES
    DEATRISJONES Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :happy: congrats.... keep up the good work
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    Good job.

I'm trying to find away to get down, even just a few pounds. I may have had my goals set too high, so I dropped them to a lower number for my weight loss goal.

It just seems more realistic and not so far away. When I reach that point, I can change it again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!