Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! You look so great!!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awww look at your teen waist and cute bottom! You have transformed. Awesome work!
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • ajudy71171
    Options
    You go girl! You look amazing....thanks for sharing. I am new and need lots of inspiration!!!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. Keep up the good work.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    WOW! Hottie McTottie!!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great transformation and I think you look great how you are now! Don't get TOO skinny ;)

Thank you! :-) I definitely still have some jiggle so I'm not too worried about going down more. But I have no intention of looking like Kate Moss. I probably couldn't even if I wanted to.
  • atrayubrandy
    Options
    So this may sound weird, but I am so jealous that you were able to keep the weight in the right places. lol

Haha! That is definitely one good thing my mama gave me. We are a family of curves for sure (although, I got my butt from my dad). :-)
  • atrayubrandy
    Options
    Wow! I've lost 24.3 lbs so far since Feb 2009, and I am struggling to lose the remaining 18 lbs that I want to lose. I started at 143.3 lbs and I'm now 119.9 lbs which is a loss of 23.4 lbs right now, so I gained some weight back. Its so hard!!! I'm starting to realize that I need to do more than just work out, so I just started this site... Any advice?!

I'll add you as a friend. We can do this together. :-)
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!