Two NSVs!!

Options
Levedi
Levedi Posts: 290 Member
1. I am wearing a belt! My favorite jeans are too big on me - I had to get a belt to avoid mooning people on the street.

2. This one requires a little more explanation. Last week my doctor put me on Topomax for migraines. I had the worst reaction to it - nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue, mental confusion, aphasia, joint pain, tingling in my fingers. I spent the last three days sleeping and trying to get my head together enough to figure out what was wrong with me. i didn't journal or exercise for three days and I was really disappointed with myself. So today was my first day off the Topomax and I did not want to exercise. I still feel pretty crappy. But I kept telling myself that sweat is the body's way of getting rid of poisons. So I drank water all day and strapped on the sneakers after work. I managed 40 minutes of cardio and I actually feel a ton better. I really did sweat out the poisons!

Replies

• steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Wonderful about the jeans! I'm glad you felt better after the workout.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!