Looking for Fitness Vixens in Minnesota...

Options
Just looking for other fellow fitness vixens in Minnesota to add to as friends. Don't be surprised if I get you out of your comfort zone and twist your arm into registering for sort of fitness event.... splashing around in the mud at the "Mud Run", hiking the hills in Bloomington at the "Iron Girl"... or crawling under barbwire at "The Warrior Dash". Just looking to surround myself with passionate, dedicated women whom love a good personal challenge. Add me as your friend if you are game.

Alright men... you can join in the fun too! Add me as a friend!

Replies

• deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    Just looking for other fellow fitness vixens in Minnesota to add to as friends. Don't be surprised if I get you out of your comfort zone and twist your arm into registering for sort of fitness event.... splashing around in the mud at the "Mud Run", hiking the hills in Bloomington at the "Iron Girl"... or crawling under barbwire at "The Warrior Dash". Just looking to surround myself with passionate, dedicated women whom love a good personal challenge. Add me as your friend if you are game.

I am actually planning on doing the Mud Run AND the Iron Girl this summer.
  • bellawomenswellness
    bellawomenswellness Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    FUN!!!! I have done the Iron Girl 3X and am thinking about doing it again this year after 2 years off. I will look into the Mud Run. When is that???
  • NikaBeth03
    Options
    Friend me!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I am doing the MN warrior dash in July
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    FUN!!!! I have done the Iron Girl 3X and am thinking about doing it again this year after 2 years off. I will look into the Mud Run. When is that???

The Mud Run is mid-August and the Iron Girl is in September.